10 Years of THP Golf: Golf Unfiltered #145

Should be a good listen!

Recorded a new show as a guest on Golf Unfiltered and it will be up Monday. Not as emotional or raw as this episode, but definitely a lot of fun as we explore some really interesting topics including behind the scenes of golf media, Bridgestone Golf issues and a whole lot more.

Monday's episode gets a little more behind the scenes with industry stuff that all of you will find very interesting. We also touch on how social media impacts the brand for major OEMs.

Actually just listened to the first one, and looking forward to the second one. Great inside info. I for one appreciate all the content we have here on THP, and GU. Thank you.

I'm super late...i know.
That said, this interview was really interesting, entertaining...but most of all for me it was inspiring. Really cool to hear how the framework of THP came together... the heart behind these events...the partnership between JB and Morgan and pushing things forward. It's the stuff dreams are made of. I'm thankful for all the people who've made this place possible and for the people who were there to talk JB off the ledge. I've made some incredible friendships because of THP! This year is going to be nuts and I'm going to try to enjoy every minute of it.

Back