You mean like a top 5 for myself here at THP?
Yeah... Obviously my head goes to your Morgan Cup adventure. That was an awesome follow.

Yeah... Obviously my head goes to your Morgan Cup adventure. That was an awesome follow.

Let me think on this for a few. I’m about to run my son to daycare here in just a few. A lot to process.

Welllllll… I just noticed that I surpassed 10 years of being apart of the forum here back on the 2nd.

Crazy to think it’s been that long. So much has changed during that time. Golf, THP, Family etc. and mostly for the better. Thanks for keeping me around and keep up the great work THP.

Thanks for all the great memories through the years. Let’s make some more. Here is to the next 10!

Season 2 Cheers GIF
Congrats on your accomplishment. Well done.

congratulations congrats GIF

Cheers to 10 years sir.
It's been a pleasure to tee it up with you a few times.

Congratulations! We need to tee it up again soon.

Congrats on 10 years, that's pretty amazing to be part of an online community for a decade.

A real #OG...

Do you have a top 5 moments?
So giving this some thought as the day progressed yesterday.

In no particular order.

Morgan Cup alt shot 9 holes with @Parrot as my partner against @jdtox and @MarMill. We had some fantastic conversation while waiting to tee off on some holes and then we had some golf drama with J sticking one to like 3 feet for birdie and then my chip in to half the hole and extend the match on the 8th.

My very first THP Experience was at PGA National and making birdie on the first hole of the bear trap (hole 15) par 3 from the tips. That was just way cool. I let out a pretty nice roar haha.

Shaft Up Grand Finale at Callaway Gardens and I’ve got a 60 yard wedge shot on a downhill lie. @JB is watching from the adjacent hole and @DannyLe is just to my right standing by his cart. I shanked the hell out of it and hit the cart and nearly killed Danny in the process. Laughter ensued by everyone while embarrassment and shame set in for me. It’s funny to think about today and Danny was a great sport about it all and still speaks to me today 🤣

2018 THP Championship and coming out victorious with my partner there. We made an epic run the 2nd day all the while JB following us trying not to let us know but letting us know the leaderboard. This was special to me personally as there was a moment just before I thought I might have to back out due to work and I was going through a divorce from my first wife at the time. Golf and that trip was just what I needed to escape for a few days and I was happy to spend it with THPers.

2020 Distance Bash was just so much fun for me. I met both @Tevenor and @BigDill there and they’ve become two of my very good friends. We had such a blast there and it was my last experience before my son was born. Danny Le and JB were there and we had some pretty wild weather to play through which made it all that much more fun.

There are more moments and things I could share but these all stand out to me personally.

So giving this some thought as the day progressed yesterday.

In no particular order.

Morgan Cup alt shot 9 holes with @Parrot as my partner against @jdtox and @MarMill. We had some fantastic conversation while waiting to tee off on some holes and then we had some golf drama with J sticking one to like 3 feet for birdie and then my chip in to half the hole and extend the match on the 8th.

My very first THP Experience was at PGA National and making birdie on the first hole of the bear trap (hole 15) par 3 from the tips. That was just way cool. I let out a pretty nice roar haha.

Shaft Up Grand Finale at Callaway Gardens and I’ve got a 60 yard wedge shot on a downhill lie. @JB is watching from the adjacent hole and @DannyLe is just to my right standing by his cart. I shanked the hell out of it and hit the cart and nearly killed Danny in the process. Laughter ensued by everyone while embarrassment and shame set in for me. It’s funny to think about today and Danny was a great sport about it all and still speaks to me today 🤣

2018 THP Championship and coming out victorious with my partner there. We made an epic run the 2nd day all the while JB following us trying not to let us know but letting us know the leaderboard. This was special to me personally as there was a moment just before I thought I might have to back out due to work and I was going through a divorce from my first wife at the time. Golf and that trip was just what I needed to escape for a few days and I was happy to spend it with THPers.

2020 Distance Bash was just so much fun for me. I met both @Tevenor and @BigDill there and they’ve become two of my very good friends. We had such a blast there and it was my last experience before my son was born. Danny Le and JB were there and we had some pretty wild weather to play through which made it all that much more fun.

There are more moments and things I could share but these all stand out to me personally.
I was around for a few of them! Thanks for sharing these memories

Congrats on the decade!!!

Back