Awesome milestone brother!!!

That's awesome man!

Debatable.

That said, appreciate our friendship that dates even further back.
Absolutely man. Hoping to find time to get back out there once this house build is done and I get moved.

Congrats. You are a great member and friend and patient cartner as well.

Congrats on the milestone 👏

Congrats on the milestone.

Pretty awesome. Got to meet and play with you in Indianapolis quite a few years ago.

Congrats!

That’s a long time dude! Congrats!!glad I’ve been able to meet you in person!

10 years! Congrats bud! Let's go another 10!

Congratulations on 10 years! That is a heck of a milestone!

Congrats.

That’s a long time dude! Congrats!!glad I’ve been able to meet you in person!
Same here man. Pleasure to have met you.

Congrats, glad you hung around

Congratulations Congrats GIF
That's awesome man!

Congratulations on the milestone Mike.

Congratulations on a belated 10 year anniversary!

Besides size what do you think are the most significant changes over that time span on THP?
The events or experiences have dramatically changed. For the better for everyone I’d say too. Not that the earlier experiences weren’t good because they were but THP has definitely raised the bar in regard to the courses, destinations and company involvement.

Another thing is I’ve seen a lot of people come and go through the years. Some have stuck around but the community here is constantly evolving. New blood and old blood. I guess I’m an old guy now.

The events or experiences have dramatically changed. For the better for everyone I’d say too. Not that the earlier experiences weren’t good because they were but THP has definitely raised the bar in regard to the courses, destinations and company involvement.

Another thing is I’ve seen a lot of people come and go through the years. Some have stuck around but the community here is constantly evolving. New blood and old blood. I guess I’m an old guy now.
Haha, if you are an old guy, I am digging my grave.
Congrats on 10 years, it has been a pleasure having you part of this community.

A real #OG...

Do you have a top 5 moments?

Congrats on the 10 years!

Back