1000th Post on THP!!!!

coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Well this is officially my 1000th post here and it has been a awesome time since the first post. I have received all kinds of advice here for my game and it has improved a lot. I have learned all about different kinds of golf equipment and have gotten new irons, putter, golf bag and a new driver because of this. I have talked with a lot of different people from all over the place and have met some great friends. And by doing that I have even been able to play with some friends I have met on here Bhilln, Hawk and BradMorris and I look forward to playing with many more. Also after being part of THP I got into the Love is in the Air 2014 and the SeeMore Putter Extravaganza and hope to be part of a Invitational for next year. Been a blast everyone and I thank all of you for making golf more enjoyable and look forward to the future with you and the THP.

Thanks
Andrew Coers

Coers I am glad to see that you have experienced so much of what THP is about in such a short amount of time and I look forward to meeting you in May at Love is in the Air

Same here man, I think were going to have a blast.
Coers I am glad to see that you have experienced so much of what THP is about in such a short amount of time and I look forward to meeting you in May at Love is in the Air

Congrats

Congratulations Andrew, hopefully we will get to tee it up sometime.

Nice work coers! And way to really get involved in events so quickly.

Hey man no problem, Love THP and enjoy all the friends I have played with from THP. Hopefully you'll be over in indy if I get in over there.
Nice work coers! And way to really get involved in events so quickly.

Wow, we started on this forum the same month and you doubled my post count. And I thought I was on here a lot. Congrats. Keep up the posting.

Ha, well when you sit at a computer all day long and come home and jump on one you seemed to get involved alot. Great place to talk to everyone that have the same love for the game of golf.
Wow, we started on this forum the same month and you doubled my post count. And I thought I was on here a lot. Congrats. Keep up the posting.

Back