14-way stand bag mafia....where you at?!?!?

I don’t understand the fascination with a 14 way bag, but that’s me.

For me it’s typically easier to get my clubs in and out of a 14 way bag, the 4/5/7 way bags seem to give me fits, and my clubs always get tangled up.

For me it’s typically easier to get my clubs in and out of a 14 way bag, the 4/5/7 way bags seem to give me fits, and my clubs always get tangled up.

I’ve never had that issue. I know where every club is and never have to hunt. I see more folks searching for their clubs in 14 way.

I’ve never had that issue. I know where every club is and never have to hunt. I see more folks searching for their clubs in 14 way.

It’s certainly not for everyone, and I don’t think there’s any magic in a 14 way bag, it just works better for me. (Usually).

If I go 14 way top I go Silencer myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I say get a Jones and just embrace the chaos.

I feel your pain, I had gone through 6-7 this year, every time one showed up to the house my wife would give me this crooked look and say really?? Towards the end of it I don't know what the heck I was even doing. I felt lost.. Lol

Their website is. If you go full custom it is close to 400 their stock bags are 260ish after coupons that can be found online

I was sniffing around the website after I saw your first post. If shipping to Hawaii isn’t prohibitive I may end up with one eventually!

I’ve got that one, maybe an older model, not sure.

It does have full length dividers, but. They’re soft dividers and I still have issues with tangled clubs. Not exact tangled, but getting clubs in and out is tricky sometimes. It’s not a bad bag, but I’m not sure I’d recommend it.

I had a couple Fusions and while they look nice, I found the durability to be...lacking.

I have the SM Four 5 and love it. Have used it for almost 5 years now but its finally starting to wear down. Great bag.

Yeah my Four 5 custom is solid, but the legs are starting to get wobbly on me. SM will be my fall back if I can’t find something else to try!

Kinda like iron head covers

If I go 14 way top I go Silencer myself

I considered one awhile back, but they don’t advertise the fun fact that they’re not made to work with midsize grips. And I don’t think they’d play nice with Arccos sensors either.

I say get a Jones and just embrace the chaos.

Haha, I’m not quite ready to go the golf hipster route

There is a 0% chance that I could suggest a bag that meets the Hicksta code of quality, style, and club dividers. I'll keep an eye on your choice, but I feel for the Mrs... she is going to see her gift on the FS/FT by May.

There is a 0% chance that I could suggest a bag that meets the Hicksta code of quality, style, and club dividers. I'll keep an eye on your choice, but I feel for the Mrs... she is going to see her gift on the FS/FT by May.

Haha, I wouldn’t sell anything she bought me on here

Ogio Silencer. It’s not technically a full 14 way divider, but the way the top is keeps clubs from touching each other on the way in/out of the bag. Plus the Silencer tech keeps them from moving at all.

I'm really liking my new Cleveland 14 way stand bag I got at the ShootOut. Bag sits backwards on carts though with the driver and woods in front, but it's never been an issue for me.

Vessel 14 way bag and not even close best bag on the market

Incredibly happy with mine as well. Not the lightest for carrying (think it is 6lbs) but the straps and quality are top notch. I usually use it on my push cart but when I carry it around for the short walks at the range it is very comfortable.

I haven’t heard back from Vessel yet, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be going this route. Thanks for the heads up gents!

My Callaway Fusion 14 has been a pretty good bag this year. No real complaints other than not having all 14 individual full length dividers. Tough to beat a Four 5 from SM.

My Callaway Fusion 14 has been a pretty good bag this year. No real complaints other than not having all 14 individual full length dividers. Tough to beat a Four 5 from SM.

I had a lot of tangling with the fusion 14, several of my arccos sensors popped off. I moved away from that bag very quickly for that reason only. It had everything else I could have wanted but that tangling killed it for me.

LOL at the post title!

I'm still rocking a Nike hybrid 14-way and haven't had anything I like as much although never tried more than 2 or 3 in the same calendar year. Hahaha. It's not the lightest but other bags compromise in ways i don't like. I really wish Nike would still make bags!

Good luck finding the 14-way holy grail!

Bro I still regret getting rid of mine. Bonehead move on my part for sure!!

I haven’t heard back from Vessel yet, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be going this route. Thanks for the heads up gents!
Does Vessel make 14-way stand bags? I can't seem to find one...

Bro I still regret getting rid of mine. Bonehead move on my part for sure!!
When Nike announced getting out of golf hard goods, I looked and looked for clearance bags to buy a backup but I failed to find one although I didn't really check eBay.

I bought the Hoofer 14 earlier this summer but had a lot of issues with clubs tangling, so I sold it and bought a Sun Mountain 4.5 (not the 14-way). No tangle and quality seems every bit as good if not better than the Ping.

I’ve had two versions of the Sun Mountain Four 5 and have really liked both. My current one splits time with last year’s Grandaddy bag.

I have been pleasantly surprised by my Cleveland 14 way Stand bag that I got while at the Shootout. It is light, plenty of storage and don't have any issues with club tangling. I received the Red White and Blue and get compliments all the time.

I have been pleasantly surprised by my Cleveland 14 way Stand bag that I got while at the Shootout. It is light, plenty of storage and don't have any issues with club tangling. I received the Red White and Blue and get compliments all the time.
Those Cleveland ones do look nice. Any complaints about it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back