14w bags what brand?

The Titleist 14 and 15 are both really nice.

I have about 10-12 rounds in with a new Sun Mountain C130. No complaints. $280, well worth it.

Callaway Fairway 14

Caddy Daddy Revcore

This is my boggle... But that divider in the fairway 14 is too good to pass up for me.

This is my boggle... But that divider in the fairway 14 is too good to pass up for me.
I'm really happy with my Fairway 14, great bag.

Caddy Daddy all day. Won’t find a better value and the build is just amazing.
I just don’t find them appealing is all. Maybe the pictures don’t do them justice. Any pics of yours?

I've had a couple Sun Mountain bags and I've liked them. Currently using the C130. If I were going to get a new bag tomorrow, I'd also look at the Callaway Fairway 14, as others have mentioned.

I just don’t find them appealing is all. Maybe the pictures don’t do them justice. Any pics of yours?
What don't you like about them, the solid colors?

I've had a couple Sun Mountain bags and I've liked them. Currently using the C130. If I were going to get a new bag tomorrow, I'd also look at the Callaway Fairway 14, as others have mentioned.
I’ve owned 3 C-130s and a Sun Mountain Sync, I like the Callaway Fairway 14 better than any of them.

I’ve owned 3 C-130s and a Sun Mountain Sync, I like the Callaway Fairway 14 better than any of them.
Interesting! I had a Sync before my C-130 as well...

Monday Scanning GIF

I played this bag up until this year. By fast the best bag I've ever owned. Too bad apparently SM qc had fine to ****.

image.jpg

Don't mind the mess

Interesting! I had a Sync before my C-130 as well...
I actually liked the Sync better than the C-130, but it had the same trait that it couldn’t stand up on its own, it would fall over if I didn’t lean it against something.

There’s also something funky about the bases of both Sun Mountain bags, they didn’t sit securely on a Clicgear push cart. It was hard to get them into position, and they’d constantly twist on the cart, making me have to readjust them several times per round.

The Fairway 14 addresses both of those problems. In all honesty, I haven’t been a fan of Callaway golf bags in the past, but they knocked it our of the park with their bags this year.

500 or less but not brand specific like cobra, Titleist Callaway. So anything really
Have a look at the Vessel Player IV Pro in 14 way. I was really planning to get one, but have decided on the Callaway Fairway 14 w/Low Rider as it works best on my push cart. And I have a Callaway Driver.

I actually liked the Sync better than the C-130, but it had the same trait that it couldn’t stand up on its own, it would fall over if I didn’t lean it against something.

There’s also something funky about the bases of both Sun Mountain bags, they didn’t sit securely on a Clicgear push cart. It was hard to get them into position, and they’d constantly twist on the cart, making me have to readjust them several times per round.

The Fairway 14 addresses both of those problems. In all honesty, I haven’t been a fan of Callaway golf bags in the past, but they knocked it our of the park with their bags this year.
And I like my C-130 better than the Sync - especially the valuables pouch and rangefinder spot. I have a CaddyTek push cart so haven’t experienced the same slippage as you, though I can see what you mean.

Where I do agree is that neither the C-130 or Sync will stand up reliably on their own, especially if I’ve balanced it precariously in any type of wind. Hence why I pull out my Callaway HyperLite or Cobra Morgan Cup bag when I head to the range.

Sounds like I need to consider the Fairway 14 for my next bag even more than I had already!

I have a C130 from before Sun Mountain was sold that I love. As far as bags they make currently, the Ping Traverse is a great bag. The camo fabric is heavier than the others for some strange reason. Mine has been through Hades and is doing just fine.

What don't you like about them, the solid colors?
I usually buy stand bags, I don’t have a push cart and don’t walk courses but how I store it is standing and the legs.

Revcor if they had the stand bag with legs in the black and grey like they do the cart bag I’d be all over it but the blue and black ones that are offered in stand bags just have no color offset so it turns me off, it’s black with black zipper with black everything same with the blue. I looked at the article @Hawk sent and the one he pictures is wonderful I just with it had the legs. I could buy a cart back but being a larger purchase I plan to keep for a long time I would rather work my way up to see what I like and don’t like.

The reason behind me looking at bags now since I just bought this Izzo 6 way is just the fact that everything is bunched together and it’s always a mess after a round. I would rather get a larger 14w and have it together when I leave plus more room to stick accessories in.

Reactions: Bus
Agree with everyone on the Sun Mt. bags .I had a C 130 now have a Sync have to be very careful when you set them down . Looking at new Callaway .

I may just go over to dixks today or pga super store and poke around at the bags and see what I like. There is one I like but it’s hard to find kinda at the moment I order it. But maybe I should get out of my comfort zone with black/color and grey maybe I should get a green,blue,red one

This one has a lot of good features.

So far it’s these two leading

IMG_1994.jpeg
$199.99

IMG_1993.jpeg

So prices similar 14w

If you like colorful, check out Ogio. It has a hybrid cart-stand bag.

This one has a lot of good features.

I was just going to recommend that one. No personal experience, but have seen it recommended a lot and seems to have a lot of great features.

Back