2009 U.S. Open at Bethpage Black [spoilers]

Phil and Tiger both birdie and it is time for them to make their move. And Barnes cannot buy a tee shot.

Pretty sure Miller just predicted a hole in one.

Agreed, but because its him, you cannot count him out. He is 5 back now.

EDIT: Now he is only 4 back.

Finally a fist pump from Tiger. That's two birdies in a row.

He probably needs to get to -2 to have a chance, the leaders are coming to the back nine where it's really gonna get tough. Minus 3 would be better, but the leaders are still backing up.

-4 could win this thing. Before the tourny I said -6 would be the number because of the soft greens. I think I was a little off...hehe

Phil with a huge par save and is still just 3 off the lead.

That was an insane recovery.

That should for it for Tiger. Looking good for Phil though.

What's up with guy that was yelling "I'm a witness" on one of Tiger's tee shots??

I was hoping for a Tiger, Phil, Duval playoff. I guess it won't be.

(Unless he could possbly hole out on 18 for an eagle?)

Everyone ahead of him has a lot of holes to maybe drop a lot of shots though. Tiger HAS to somehow pull a birdie out of 18.

wow...can Phil really win this??

It would be the feel-good story of the year CCR.

You mean this guy:
0403_large.jpg

(sorry, but if the opportunity is there:confused2:)

Can we start an Adam Scott fan club on this site?! :banana:

I'll be putting new pics of him as my avatar periodically for our viewing pleasure!

Adam Scott is a ugly, ugly man. :D

We need the "Think with your dipstick Jimmy" guy to go around and smack people for yelling "Get in the Hole".

Beautiful shot by Duval. Hope he makes the putt.

CMON PHIL!!! I would really like him to win this...also, if it wasnt for Duvals triple, he would've had a chance at this. how cool would that have been?

This has been the most unproductive last 5 days of my life. I have got nothing done.

All I can watch is the leaderboard, and even that is exciting. In this neck of the woods, we are required by law to cheer for Mickelson.

Nice birdie on such a tough hole for Duval.

Anyone else think Amy is either on the way to the tourny or hiding out somewhere close??

Back