2013 Ohio v Michigan outing: TreeTops

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
this will be the thread we all use for updates and communication back n forth as the date (May 10th) gets closer and closer. here are the tee times for the weekend :

Friday, May 10th

Masterpiece
9:22 am
9:34 am

Premier
4:30 p
4:40 p

Saturday, May 11th

Signature
10:40 am
10:50 am

Tradition
4:00 p
4:10 p

Sunday, May 12th

ThreeTops
9:00 am
9:10 am

Signature
11:30 am
11:40 am

Team Michigan as of now is: (handicap)
jspangs(12) +1
toughestsoldier(10) +1

Team Ohio will be:
myself(10) +1(15)
DavidWinchell(2)
Doddly5687(8)

this should be a great time had by all!

Last edited:
this will be the thread we all use for updates and communication back n forth as the date (May 10th) gets closer and closer. here are the tee times for the weekend :

Friday, May 10th

Masterpiece
9:22 am
9:34 am

Premier
4:30 p
4:40 p

Saturday, May 11th

Signature
10:40 am
10:50 am

Tradition
4:00 p
4:10 p

Sunday, May 12th

ThreeTops
9:00 am
9:10 am

Signature
11:30 am
11:40 am

Team Michigan as of now is:
jspangs
toughestsoldier +2

Team Ohio will be:
myself +1
DavidWinchell
Doddly5687

this should be a great time had by all!

I love that we start on the toughest course, we will see what everyone is made off right off the bat.

PS toughsolider I think we should change our name from team Michigan, lol

that course had us defeated last year lol it was our second 18 of the second day when we played it. after 5 holes we moved up to the white tees so someone could get a birdie lol

that course had us defeated last year lol it was our second 18 of the second day when we played it. after 5 holes we moved up to the white tees so someone could get a birdie lol

Lol that's not bad, we played it after Threetops and it literally snow/rained on us from hole 3 on. 3 groups in front of us headed in by the 6th hole lol. I think we were the only ones left out there.

we went at about the same time last year and we had absolutely beautiful weather the entire trip. mid 60s and low 70s. it was great

we went at about the same time last year and we had absolutely beautiful weather the entire trip. mid 60s and low 70s. it was great

Lol nice, we went the first weekend in October, that's the thing with Michigan weather you never know what its going to do.

Team other Ohio would even b better then team Michigan lol

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

one thing i suggested to my guys was maybe we play friday just as an ice breaker. let everyone get to know eachother. our afternoon tee times are kinda late in the day and i would hate to have a match being finished in the dark. so maybe friday morning we play as a mix in teams and then friday afternoon we play with our teams. then start the matches saturday morning. there are a couple match types we could play to make this competetive yet fun at the same time

Go Ohio....wish I could make it, wife is due that weekend

Team other Ohio would even b better then team Michigan lol

lol we can make new names. im down for whatever

good luck with that mike. your first?

My team will b solid so I'm curious to see how this works out

well TS your bringing two with you right? what are their handicaps?

200 and jspangs you sent me so I'm not sure about theres but I'm a 10 and my buddy is even my caddie this year and played in school.

ok so the 4 for your team is you, 200s, jspangs and your friend?

Yes. I concede defeat on the par 3 course. I plan on winning the rest.

Yes. I concede defeat on the par 3 course. I plan on winning the rest.

well one plan was to tie the par three course into the last match. make it a 27 hole match

So your rooting for half my team and the whole other team.

My one other thing was is there no way to get the masterpiece as part of the competition?

So your rooting for half my team and the whole other team.

I'm rooting for team Ohio, don't care who is on it will never foot for anything michigan

This should be interesting getting to play all the courses that I haven't played before. It's like qualifying for a tour.

Back