2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

y4yza8yh.jpg

Panda coaching on the practice green

Going back through this thread.... so many memories. Panda and I had to call it. That match could have gone all night.

Let's just say that teedupthoughts has gained about 12 strokes on the index with a driver change to the Bertha. I will let him tell the story later but he will get his personal best today by a huge margin.

Going back through this thread and remembering almost very shot of this round.... amazing performance by Ray and Harry was no slouch. Harry is extremely consistent.

Chad and I played pretty darn well but just didn't have the birdie power in the end to keep up. We were a few under par as a 2-some gross but Ray was unstoppable!

Memories! So fun!

Nice bump. One of my favorite golf weekends ever.

Going back through this thread and remembering almost very shot of this round.... amazing performance by Ray and Harry was no slouch. Harry is extremely consistent.

Chad and I played pretty darn well but just didn't have the birdie power in the end to keep up. We were a few under par as a 2-some gross but Ray was unstoppable!

Memories! So fun!
Best. Weekend. Ever!

I've never had so much fun playing golf. Watching you and Chad pick apart the course was awesome, still in awe of the fairway wood you hit from the waste bunker 20 ft below the fairway to the right of the 300yd wide fairway.

I learned a ton about how you go about managing the game and thinking about different shots. Unfortunately, the greens were not your friend and the golf gods weren't helping you with all the lip outs.

Harry was consistent, and made sure that we had a great time out there. He kept my head in the game and in a positive frame of mind.

Also bumping this one since the drawings for the 2015 version are up...

#IWantInAgain
#ImWithHarry

Epic bump. Man this was such a freaking blast...I want another crack at it!!! #RevengeoftheHair

Amen brother. I'll never forget the feeling after my first shot Saturday morning.

Amen brother. I'll never forget the feeling after my first shot Saturday morning.

Neither will I..."oh sh** looks like I've got the hooks" :banghead: :alien:

Everytime I come back in here I end up reading through the ENTIRE live round updates. What a blast. I know this year's will be just as epic.

La Costa is such a sweet place to play. This event has been taken to another level but what else would you expect from a THP production.

That was fun...what a great weekend
Going back through this thread.... so many memories. Panda and I had to call it. That match could have gone all night.

I remember Panda's first hole on Sunday and thought it would be our day. Alas it wasn't to be.

This weekend was a freaking blast.
CaptainCaution and I had a heated match and he played better and got me. I started out of the gate on fire and he wasn't rattled at all, it just motivated him. I learned a lot about my game and about pressure and how the two relate.

I love the Big Bertha. This thing is a sledgehammer for me and lets me do things on the course I haven't done before. I loved my current driver, but it will be collecting dust soon. Plus Shane will drive to Canada and kick my backside if I ever switch it out.

Yes I will partner, you are a machine with the BB :)

Sooooo...about this...when are we gonna see you in WA/BC, Shane??? :alien:

And the 2 foot tap in for birdie we had on the first hole :)

Now that he's on Team Hair maybe he'll get a chance to do just that!

Everytime I come back in here I end up reading through the ENTIRE live round updates. What a blast. I know this year's will be just as epic.
The match we had Sunday was awesome. We have to tee it up again soon

Bumping this thread makes me happy! Best golf weekend of my life

Back