2014 THP Albatross Club Is Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the tag and coin. They look great.

Look what arrived today. The weight of the coin is seriously impressive, now have a decision to make every time I play

BdUbyEXIMAA_X3A.jpg

Hmmmm, this photo would make a good bag tag design.

Just realized this morning that I had let my AC membership slip for a week! :banghead: Got that taken care of, but it's weird seeing the tag come off of your posts. Not a good weird, either. :D

Just re-upped for 2014 and glad to do so! Here's to another great year of supporting and being a part of an awesome site!

The missing Albatross Club Coin arrived in the mail. Thanks to GolferGal for taking immediate action, it's really appreciated.

Thanks for a great early start to 2014 everybody. We are so excited to watch it unfold.

Thank you JB. Best $30usd ive spent this year(really last year). Proud to be a NZTHPer.

My tag and coin came yesterday, the coin is SWEET!

The tag's on the bag and I'm fiddling with coin right now!

Very late, but a proud member just the same.

Thanks for all the support guys.
So glad to see that people are excited about the features in this year's membership.
The AC coin and bag tag came out great.

Was thrilled to get my sign up for 2014 completed the other day. Can't wait to add the bag tag to my bag alongside Reunion and TPC Vegas.

Want to echo how good the AC coin and bag tag came out. Kudos.

Just re-upped.

A good mail day!
Thanks JB & GG

narazytu.jpg

Glad everybody loves the coins and tag this year. We thank you all for the amazing support.

When I click the Albatross club link on the homepage it directs me to the smiley section of the faqs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Okay, I think it was because I wasn't logged in.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

How long does it take to receive the tag and coin? It's been almost 3 weeks and nothing...

How long does it take to receive the tag and coin? It's been almost 3 weeks and nothing...

It normally takes a week or so, but 2 weeks ago was the PGA Show and last week both GG and myself were very ill. I have confirmed that your tag and coin have indeed shipped. If you do not have it in the next few days, please contact GolferGal via PM.

JB GG, I've had the donation queued up numerous times but when I go to enact a paypal transaction I don't get the green secure padlock in the web address I always look for before sending any online xactions. Instead I get yellow warning over the padlock stating saying my connection with paypal is encrypted BUT the page contains other resources which are not secure and can be modified by an attacker. Is this normal? I love your site and want to contribute but that warning gives me the heebee jeebees.

It normally takes a week or so, but 2 weeks ago was the PGA Show and last week both GG and myself were very ill. I have confirmed that your tag and coin have indeed shipped. If you do not have it in the next few days, please contact GolferGal via PM.

I was going to ask the same thing. No biggie. I'll just keep watch for it the next week or so.

Thanks Josh. I figured you might be a little behind.

Just signed up/donated.

Although relatively new on here, I think its rude not to contribute when there is so much information freely available.

Not sure how long it takes to go through, but I'm in :thumb:

Got my 2014 goodies today. Thanks, GG! And what a splendid looking trophy I have here! So excited. This thing weighs a ton for it's size.

huzeqanu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back