Reaction score
Handicap
5.8 Ghin
Pinehurst #2

TV Schedule
Thurs/Friday ESPN2 3:00:700
Say/Sun NBC 3:00-6:00

I will take Lexi to win

Excited to watch! Really strong field, I think Wie will do well but same could be said for quite a few ladies. Will be fun to see how they tackle the course

I look forward to watching the ladies tackle the same course this weekend. Interested to see how the setup is tweaked from last week to this, and I hope that it is competitive finish. That being said...would love to see Wie take down her first major.

Why too early tho? She earned her spot just like everyone else. Kids have so much talent these days, I think the experience will be good for her

guess we'll find out if she becomes another Ty Tyron.....not sure what the psychological effects would be on a 11-yr old by putting her on the biggest stage.

guess we'll find out if she becomes another Ty Tyron.....not sure what the psychological effects would be on a 11-yr old by putting her on the biggest stage.
She put herself there haha I think she knows exactly what she's getting into. She'll be fine, she thrived at Augusta during the drive chip and putt contest. I'm sure she has realistic goals and will love the experience. Wie was the same age during her rise and look how she turned out.

Stacy Lewis, Inbee Park, Lydia Ko, Suzann Pettersen and Michelle Wie are the top 5 favorites this week. Would love to see Michelle take this one.

Should be fun to watch.

I'm actually more interested in this than I might have been for the men's.

I'm actually more interested in this than I might have been for the men's.

As long as someone doesn't go lap the field I'll be watching.

I look forward to watching the ladies tackle the same course this weekend. Interested to see how the setup is tweaked from last week to this, and I hope that it is competitive finish. That being said...would love to see Wie take down her first major.

I am with you on Michelle Wie - would love to see her win that first major and this would be a great place to do it. She was very close at the Kraft Nabisco and would love to see her take that next step forward.

So far there is no Kaymer out there ruining the fun. Tight field.

So far there is no Kaymer out there ruining the fun. Tight field.
Is there coverage online anywhere Hawk? Was hoping to catch a bit on my lunch

Is there coverage online anywhere Hawk? Was hoping to catch a bit on my lunch

I havent found any yet. WatchESPN coverage starts at 3pm along with the telecast I believe.

Lucy Li +6 thru 15.

Lexi Thompson +3 thru 12.

Yea, only coverage I saw was espn.

I havent found any yet. WatchESPN coverage starts at 3pm along with the telecast I believe.
Damn, alright thanks. Least we'll get to watch some of the heavy hitters this afternoon in full

Inbee not having a good day either.

Saw a pic of Li, she's head to toe in stars and stripes haha. Bet she's having a blast out there just taking in the experience

Two Big Breakers are doing well. Both Gerina Piller and Sadena Parks are +1. Absolutely rooting for Sadena. We grew up in this same area. Plus she's a Husky!

Looks like they're having a tough go at it, only 4 ladies under par right now.

Looks like they're having a tough go at it, only 4 ladies under par right now.

Yea, lots of very high scores out there too.

nice opening round by Stacey Lewis (-3). So that's what it's like to have a world number 1 play well in a major.

Back