2015 Srixon Z-Star XV Golf Ball Review Thread

Got a 2 for 1 deal on the XV's in yellow. Excited to try them out!
If it was online, please share it or post in the pinned DOTD thread. THPers love good golf ball deals

I was lucky enough to review the '15 Z-Star and wasn't put off by the 90 compression at all. In fact they felt pretty soft and my takeaway being they performed surprisingly well despite me not quite having the swing speed their marketing recommended at the time I tested them. (I compared the Z-Star directly to Chrome Soft, Wilson Staff FG Tour, and e5) Might as well provide a link to bump that ball review to the top too as you can now find some incredible deals on what I still consider an excellent ball http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...26-2015-Srixon-Z-Star-Golf-Ball-Review-Thread

It was online a week or so a go. At Golftown.ca(Canadian). Sorry will post deals in the future.
No prob; wasn't trying to give you a hard time. Sorry if I came across like that.
Hope the XVs work well for your game.

I have never hit a Srixon golf ball that I can remember however after seeing some thought from the cleveland event I was considering it. I had no idea that the Z star and XV were still 90 and 105 compression respectively. With everyone going lower this suprised me a bit.
I probably don't have the details right ... last year at the Cleveland event we were told the core on the Z Star has some property that makes it play softer than the actual compression rating.

Back