2015 Unofficial THP Fantasy Baseball

Well I don't have to make much as far as lineup decisions for awhile. I only have one bench player (SP) that is not on the DL, 6 players and counting. Gonna be tough to hold on to that top spot with all the injuries.

Got smoked last week, need Stanton back STAT!

After one night I'm down 0-9. Sweet.

After one night I'm down 0-9. Sweet.

Same boat, down 0-7, but it was a light schedule and then there were a bunch of rain-outs. I only had 3 guys play yesterday.

Got smoked last week, need Stanton back STAT!

Sorry dude. Best pitching week I have had all year. Everything fell right for me and the bats woke up about Wednesday.

Sorry dude. Best pitching week I have had all year. Everything fell right for me and the bats woke up about Wednesday.

I figured you would take hitting definitely didn't think the pitching would leave me and Sale had a good week last week... SMH...

I figured you would take hitting definitely didn't think the pitching would leave me and Sale had a good week last week... SMH...

Your pitching would have kicked my arse about every other week this year. I have been living off my young dudes swinging the serious lumber!

I got busy with other stuff last week and didn't check my roster. I've got 4 guys on the DL and another in the minor leagues. As expected, I'm losing the week. Adjustments are in place for Monday.

Wianright or Wong is kicking my butt.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Someone has to stop you, you're running away with it right now.
Should cut my lead in half. Honestly don't know how I've won as much as I have. I barely have a pitcher in the top 100 and my offense has been MIA lately.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Still smack dab in the middle of the pack in 6th place. Not getting quality starts is hurting me the most these past few weeks.

I think all of my youngsters have forgotten how to swing the bat....

Hopefully with the non-waiver trade deadline we'll see some stats increases. I know Papelbon heading to Washington will hopefully give me some more saves.

I'm in the playoffs, let's see if I can stay there!

My team has not been doing well. Been a rough month, gotta look things over and see what I can do to right the ship.

I think my pitching may be in a little trouble this week! Lance McCullers' epic line tonight:

.1 IP
1 K
162.00 ERA
24.00 WHIP

Sully and I are in the championship match-up in the weekly league. Good luck to my opponent!

My opponent plays me down a hitter and down 3 pitchers and still beats me. I've got a nice little streak going in THP fantasy sports of having very nice teams and seasons then collapsing come playoff time.

Back