2015 Unofficial THP Fantasy Baseball

What a brutal week, hopefully I can turn it around!

I may be off my rocker, but I decided to take a chance and add Josh Hamilton. Banking on his joining the Rangers being a career and life resurrection for him. If he can come anywhere close to the production he put up in his first tour of duty there, he will be a permanent fixture in my line-up when activated.

I may be off my rocker, but I decided to take a chance and add Josh Hamilton. Banking on his joining the Rangers being a career and life resurrection for him. If he can come anywhere close to the production he put up in his first tour of duty there, he will be a permanent fixture in my line-up when activated.

Worth a flyer...hope he gets his mojo back and gets his head screwed on straight again.

Willing and looking to trade SP in the daily league. Have many high K-rate pitchers: Samardzija, Price, Ross, Shields, Bauer, deGrom

Anybody need a SS in the weekly league? Willing to listen to offers for J.J. Hardy.

Anybody need a SS in the weekly league? Willing to listen to offers for J.J. Hardy.
Offer sent, feel free to counter!

Offer sent, feel free to counter!

Counter will definitely be coming back this evening. Rollins has no place on my roster and Bautista (he will eventually heat up...) and Prado are going nowhere.

Well, my team is doing decently so far. It's early and it's a long season though so a lot can change, but happy for now.

Well, my team is doing decently so far. It's early and it's a long season though so a lot can change, but happy for now.

No doubt the season is long... I think you are the only top 5 team that I have not played yet. This is my 2nd straight 1 - 2 match-up.

OK, seems like participation is falling off a little. Have had a trade proposal sitting there for a couple weeks.

OK, seems like participation is falling off a little. Have had a trade proposal sitting there for a couple weeks.
Participation in this thread is off. I think I've seen fantasy posts in the MLB thread instead.

Which trade proposal? I don't always catch everything. Used ESPN last year and that was more familiar to me.

Oh, and nice job 2 weeks ago... I hope we play again, that was too embarrassing to let go.

Finally a good win 7-3, let's see if I can follow it up!

If Ive missed any trade proposals my apologies. Just found out the emails for that league to to my yahoo account which wasnt notifying me of new emails for quite some time.

oh and my team STINKS

Feel like I have gotten the most out of my 11th of 12 rated draft team thus far.

Couple of bad weeks in a row for me. That hurts. Need to get back on the win train!

Which trade proposal? I don't always catch everything. Used ESPN last year and that was more familiar to me.

Oh, and nice job 2 weeks ago... I hope we play again, that was too embarrassing to let go.

I sent a trade proposal to Yu RA Dickey. Sat there 10 days and then expired.
Thanks, you "nap and pap"?

On a bad streak, gotta look at my team more and see what changes I can make. Not working how it is right now.

I went to bed, up 8-2.

I woke up down 3-4 to a team with 2 starting batters and 2 starting pitchers on the DL. Unbelievable.

Moved into 6th with a 8-2 win and now I'm up 7-2, hopefully I can keep it going!

After a great start to the season, solidly in first, I'm going to lose to the one team that has stopped participating.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

2015 Unofficial THP Fantasy Baseball

Big Matchup this week Scott!

Wish Sale could have picked up the W the other night.

Big Matchup this week Scott!

And it appears my bats are going to take the week off after hitting like 35 HRs in the last 2 weeks! :angry:

Should be a good match to the end buddy! Both of our pitching has been stellar so far.

Sitting 0-10 right now, can I just give up on this week!!!

Sitting 0-10 right now, can I just give up on this week!!!
It's still early, that can change quickly.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

Back