2016 Copa America Centenario thread...

The Argentina Panama game I was at was awesome. Messi came on as a sub and during the entire first half everytime they showed him on screen the place went crazy. He scored a hat trick in 19 minutes. It was ridiculous. I managed to record the free kick goal because you just knew he was going to make it before he took it.

Both pictures are after Messi goals.
WP_20160610_22_21_15_Pro%201_zpsgozoncfd.jpg

WP_20160610_22_03_03_Pro%201_zpsbnh9kqw5.jpg

Bigggggg game tonight for the US. La Tricolor will be a tough opponent.

Must have missed this thread but I've been watching every game. Currently my parents house is divided, my dad being from Peru and mom from Colombia, this is going to be interesting LOL..

GO USA

awesome header by dempsey!

What a match with 10v10

USA USA USA. Ecuador dominated those last few minutes but great defense by USA.

Herculez is waaaaay less annoying to me without the glasses.

Peru-Colombia in an exciting second half
Spoiler
and about to go to PKs

Man tough way to lose a match, but that's PK's for you.... Hero or goat, no in between

Great game

Just saw the Chile-Mexico score, I can't believe it. Never thought another country would put up a touchdown on Mexico.

Hoo....Argentina is going to be two handfuls of rabid wolves. I believe, I believe ...

Just saw the Chile-Mexico score, I can't believe it. Never thought another country would put up a touchdown on Mexico.

Lol - that was a butt whoopin!

That was hard to watch. From the beginning Chile had better ball control and their passing was superior. They created runs with 3 or 4 guys where Mexico seemed to need more to get going offensively.

On a side note the US has a tall task taking on Argentina. They are clearly the class of the tournament and will take a total team effort to pick up the W

What a beatdown. Chile was the far superior team in every facet of the game. It could easily have been 9 or 10 to nothing.

I have really enjoyed the Copa and also the Euros this year. While I am not a soccer aficionado by any means, I can surely appreciate good play. And while I can watch the international tournaments, or some of the major European leagues, I just can't watch MLS. Even I can recognize the talent differential between the two.

Chile v Colombia is going to be a fun semi. Will be interesting to see if either of them can really hang with Argentina.

Chile v Columbia is going to be a fun semi. Will be interesting to see if either of them can really hang with Argentina.

I fully expect a Chile v Argentina final.

I fully expect a Chile v Argentina final.

I wouldn't look past Colombia. There's a reason they are 3rd in the world. And aside from Messi, they have the best game manager in the Americas.

It is Colombia people haha

I wouldn't look past Colombia. There's a reason they are 3rd in the world. And aside from Messi, they have the best game manager in the Americas.

Based off this tournament I'll take a Chile as they've looked like the better team.

Based off this tournament I'll take a Chile as they've looked like the better team.

I don't disagree at all. I'm just not on the fully expect it level. But if I had to pick id say Chile.

I was excited for this final, and it's been a bucket of crap for the first hour. Really disappointing in terms of flow of the game and the referee's performance.

Back