2016 Gauntlet Extra Rounds Thread

Confirmed with Dave that we will be rooming together. I need Friday and Sat night. I believe he does as well. He can correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thank you sir

Pokeslice and I’ll be rooming together.
Appreciate setting this up.

I'll need a solo room from Wed - Sunday. Thanks for setting this up Mike

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

I just moved my flight up to arrive into PHX at 1:17 on Friday. Interested in the Friday PM round.

I just moved my flight up to arrive into PHX at 1:17 on Friday. Interested in the Friday PM round.

Is that going to be enough time to get your bags, rental and arrive at the course?

You won't be leaving Sky Harbor until 2:30 and you'll be on Scottsdale around 3:15. You're not gonna be able to play 18 and make dinner.

I'll need a solo room from Wed - Sunday. Thanks for setting this up Mike

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk
Leaving sunday or through sunday leaving monday?

Heres what I have so far, let me know if anything needs added/changed:

Wednesday 5/18Thursday 5/19Friday 5/20Saturday 5/21Sunday 5/22
PokesliceXXX
JP_COXXX
MpetersonXXXprefers to be solo
Tanker337XXX(single room)
Wubears71XXXXX(single room)
BigDG
X.ManXXX
Stevececil
Awkward SilenceRoomates
SpiveyRoomates
Rozo22XX
BigTex
Will82
Arwin
MixalotXXX(single room)
Molten
GregDanXXXXRoomates
Mr. HickstaXXXRoomates

I will take a single room. Will be in Thursday morning and leaving Sunday night. Do I need to call resort and book it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take a single room. Will be in Thursday morning and leaving Sunday night. Do I need to call resort and book it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No sir im taking care of all of that

You won't be leaving Sky Harbor until 2:30 and you'll be on Scottsdale around 3:15. You're not gonna be able to play 18 and make dinner.

Sonofa... Could I meet up on the back 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Utest

Heres the up to date list. Xman and Mpeterson maybe you guys can share a room if you want to even things out, totally up to you guys

PokesliceXXXRoomates
JP_COXXXRoomates
BigDG
X.ManXXXWould like roomate
Stevececil
Awkward SilenceXXRoomates
SpiveyXXRoomates
Rozo22XX(single room)
BigTexXXX(single room)
Will82
ArwinXXXXX(single room)
MixalotXXX(single room)
MoltenXXXXX(single room)
GregDanXXXXRoomates
Mr. HickstaXXXRoomates

Looks great Mike. Thanks for doing all the leg work for us.

OK guys, due to some stuff I have to skip out on Top Golf and the Friday round. Spivey will be coordinating moving forward. I will see you all Friday night and at the event.

OK guys, due to some stuff I have to skip out on Top Golf and the Friday round. Spivey will be coordinating moving forward. I will see you all Friday night and at the event.
Dang man, that sucks. Was looking forward to getting in another round with you. Plus I wanted to try those irons out as well.

We get our own personal photographer? Sweet! Or will you be helping with keeping up the score?

Dang man, that sucks. Was looking forward to getting in another round with you. Plus I wanted to try those irons out as well.

We get our own personal photographer? Sweet! Or will you be helping with keeping up the score?

If things change I will certainly try and make the round on Friday. I would be happy to bring my sticks out as well for the range time before.

If things change I will certainly try and make the round on Friday. I would be happy to bring my sticks out as well for the range time before.
Not necessary but would be appreciated. However, I do hope everything will sort out but life happens.

Sorry to hear that Fup!! Thanks for setting everything up regardless!

That's too bad, but thanks for all the planning you've done! I owe you a drink for your troubles :D

Heres the up to date list. Xman and Mpeterson maybe you guys can share a room if you want to even things out, totally up to you guys

PokesliceXXXRoomates
JP_COXXXRoomates
BigDG
X.ManXXXWould like roomate
Stevececil
Awkward SilenceXXRoomates
SpiveyXXRoomates
Rozo22XX(single room)
BigTexXXX(single room)
Will82
ArwinXXXXX(single room)
MixalotXXX(single room)
MoltenXXXXX(single room)
GregDanXXXXRoomates
Mr. HickstaXXXRoomates

Hey Mike - sorry I just missed this. I'm game for sharing a room if X.Man is.

Gentlemen -

Please review the first post, and drop a message if the pre-event rounds and TopGolf attendence has changed.

Thanks.

Gentlemen -

Please review the first post, and drop a message if the pre-event rounds and TopGolf attendence has changed.

Thanks.
Spivey - Please put me down for the Thursday PM round. Much appreciated.

Gentlemen -

Thanks.

Put me down for the Thursday afternoon, Top Golf, and Friday morning rounds.

Back