2016 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

I really appreciate you putting this together. I love surprises.

Thank you for organizing this, I love the holidays!

Silly question. Are the gifts supposed to be only golf related? Or anything you want you send that would be fun/different?

Silly question. Are the gifts supposed to be only golf related? Or anything you want you send that would be fun/different?

I've seen a multitude of options over the years, I think if it's non golf related but applicable to the recipient I say go for it, I've gotten some cool Husker stuff over the years.

I think there was lots of hockey related stuff last year. I know I got some.

I've seen a multitude of options over the years, I think if it's non golf related but applicable to the recipient I say go for it, I've gotten some cool Husker stuff over the years.
Kyle is spot on with this answer. I have received a couple Red Sox items over the past few years that were not golf related but were very cool and appreciated. Have seen seen other favorite team items sent that the recipients seemed really excited about.

My scientific gift swap drawing is set to commence shortly after I run out to get some dinner.

698d88903af995daa3eaa7b2175bc72e.jpg

And we're off!

Excited to start putting my package together! Thanks again Sox Fan for putting this all together

I just got my victim!! I'm thrilled!

Let the stalking begin!

Got my recipient today, time to get full stocker mode and do some research.

I just got my victim!! I'm thrilled!

Let the stalking begin!
Yesssss I can't wait to start my stalking too

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Pro tip, get active everyone so your secret Santa have some idea of who you are to pick up a personalised gift

Pro tip, get active everyone so your secret Santa have some idea of who you are to pick up a personalised gift

Bump this as Marty is wise... Ya know for a Canadian :arrogant:

OK guys. 58 PMs have been sent so everyone now has their gift recipient.

Think I have had about enough computer activity for the night! haha

Time to start looking at a lot of profiles so I can hide my tracks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great job and thanks again!

Thanks a lot for doing all this

I don't like my recipient. Voted for Hillary... Who wants to switch? JK

Last edited:
Very excited. Gift is 1/2 done, just gotta try to track down some more personal items...... Can alcohol be shipped over the border?

Very excited. Gift is 1/2 done, just gotta try to track down some more personal items...... Can alcohol be shipped over the border?
Might as well give you my address just to see if it works. I'll let you know if it gets to me.

Ok. Time for some recon work on my guy.

For anyone shipping internationally make sure you put the country as part of the shipping address. :)

Thanks for setting it up buddy, let the research begin!!!

Time to start looking at a lot of profiles so I can hide my tracks!

My method is using a partner-in-crime; I'm researching for him and he's researching for me so if I get discovered snooping around it's for someone else and still a secret...

Back