2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Unlimited starts...takes a little strategy out of it this year. Helps the guys that forget to change their lineup. Still gonna be a blast though.

Never played fantasy sports ... so this should be an adventure for me.

Unlimited starts...takes a little strategy out of it this year. Helps the guys that forget to change their lineup. Still gonna be a blast though.

Aw really? I didn't notice that. I like it when you have only 8 starts per player. Going to be too easy this year.

Aw really? I didn't notice that. I like it when you have only 8 starts per player. Going to be too easy this year.

I like that a lot. With how many people are in the league I don't think anything is going to be easy.

I like that a lot. With how many people are in the league I don't think anything is going to be easy.

Forget to start your lineup now and then don't you Scrap :)

Forget to start your lineup now and then don't you Scrap :)

I was in 15th near the start of the last year missed back to back weeks and think I finished 100 and something again. ugh. I need to do better this year. I wish there was an app.

Can someone confirm if it's unlimited or 8 starts per player? First post states 8. Just wondering if this changed?

I'd go with the first post of 8 starts. That's how it was last year as well. I'm not sure where unlimited came from.

Can someone confirm if it's unlimited or 8 starts per player? First post states 8. Just wondering if this changed?

Where did you see unlimited starts? In the first post, JB said 8. Did we miss something?

Where did you see unlimited starts? In the first post, JB said 8. Did we miss something?
When you pick your guys under starts left it says N/A unless I'm mistaken.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks! I wonder if the Fantasy Golf folks missed that setting....

I know there were some complaints about burning a start because they forgot to change their lineup.
You should pay for not keeping up, thins out the herd :)

I know there were some complaints about burning a start because they forgot to change their lineup.
You should pay for not keeping up, thins out the herd :)

Forgetting to set your line up can happen to anyone and it sucks to burn a start. Complaining about it because your a dummy or "too busy" is wasted breath in opinion. Suck it up and try to make it up.

Can't believe how much Spieth cost, double the next player is silly and easy fade imo

I wonder if that is because of the adjusting salary cap. Maybe they can't have both at the same time.

Forget? No way. My reminder was setup over the weekend!

About to make my profile, last year I forgot to change my line ups or forgot completely . This year I will change that

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking the N/A is because this is the first week. It should update to show how many starts you have left after this weekend is complete. Of course this is just a guess.

I have zero confidence in my lineup. Situation Normal.

My lineup is like my golf game, at the first tee, full of hope, confidence is high, gonna shoot in the 70's, then it's all down hill after that!

Just curious if there has been any clarification on the 8 vs unlimited starts per golfer?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back