2016 Tour Edge Exotics Putters Preview

Those two center shaft models look like carbon copies of the MC4 Nike had a few years ago.

I liked that putter.

Love the face of these! And Tour Edge releasing a center shafted putter for those interested in that!

At address the body looks a lot like the Odyssey Milled Collection 6M

Might have to take a trip up to Tour Edge this year to test these out.

2016 Tour Edge Exotics Putters Preview

Might have to take a trip up to Tour Edge this year to test these out.

I'm on to you! I know how to read in between the lines. #changingthegame

I've had a Glod be4 and they are gorgeous

I'm on to you! I know how to read in between the lines. #changingthegame

Hahah. I have nothing scheduled with them, but at the show said next time I am in Chicago (there about 5 times a year), I will head there to see how we can #ChangeTheGame for THPers.

I will say, has the beginning of 2016 been ****ing mind blowing or what? Like 20 contests already, event signups in all different regions, etc.
Man, add technology takes like this one to the mix that Joanne was kind enough to do and we have a fun start to the year.

Hahah. I have nothing scheduled with them, but at the show said next time I am in Chicago (there about 5 times a year), I will head there to see how we can #ChangeTheGame for THPers.

I will say, has the beginning of 2016 been ****ing mind blowing or what? Like 20 contests already, event signups in all different regions, etc.
Man, add technology takes like this one to the mix that Joanne was kind enough to do and we have a fun start to the year.

Bump because Tour Edge is a topic of conversation today. These putters also look awesome and well lol. I guess you have a little something planned with them now.

Back