2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

At the range now, holy cow this wind! Going to make things very interesting. Also, for anyone who hasn't been here, the entrance to the course is very non-descript, easy to miss.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I'm cleaned up and hanging out at Firestone Paso. The Firestone/Russian river collab is awesome! I prefer ipa, but this pils is awesome! Next is a luponic distortion no2!

Finished at Hunter ranch in 3 1/2 hours. Roger hit some fantastic shots including a birdie on the last hole to finish! We put ourselves in great position for most of the day and can't wait to keep it going for tomorrow!

it was windy today, glad I got to adjust before this weekends rounds!

It got rough for a few holes, but we both found it at the end of the round. Last 4 holes you were striping it!

Just need to do that from the start tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90 miles out!

At the embassy suites, got here in time for complimentary happy hour. 805 tastes better when it is free!

9ffc05be2fd23ebe046eeab6f6c5ee3c.jpg

Going to finish this, get some cash and gas for the car and head over to Firestone in Buellton.

At the embassy suites, got here in time for complimentary happy hour. 805 tastes better when it is free!

9ffc05be2fd23ebe046eeab6f6c5ee3c.jpg

Going to finish this, get some cash and gas for the car and head over to Firestone in Buellton.

Love me some 805 :drool:

I'm at Firestone. Barrel works closes at 8. I'll be in there.

Everybody, can we try to meet up at noon? Try to get some pics of all our ugly mugs and go over an rules/scoring particulars.

Schanker, range or 1st tee be a better place to have a little group powwow?

Just got to the Embassy Suites here in Lompoc.

Everybody, can we try to meet up at noon? Try to get some pics of all our ugly mugs and go over an rules/scoring particulars.

Schanker, range or 1st tee be a better place to have a little group powwow?

I say we meet near the range, plenty of room and also a practice green there. Most people will be warming up there.

I am thinking we will definitely fill up 3 groups, have a real good shot at 4 groups and 5 groups is a long shot but possible.

Quote from the first day of this thread. We got 5 groups for this! Guess it wasn't a long shot. It's freaking awesome!

Safe travels today for everyone. See everyone around 11:00. Who's starting the live thread?

Morning everyone. Still 4+ hours away. Hopefully, Chicogolfer cleared out the CHP for me.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I guess I better get my arse outta bed and think about heading down.

Morning everyone. Still 4+ hours away. Hopefully, Chicogolfer cleared out the CHP for me.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Hope that isn't the only "long drive" you'll have this weekend.

I got pulled over yesterday 2 miles from Buellton and escaped with a 'slow down'

Just hit the road. 2 hour drive ahead

Gonna wolf down my champions breakfast, then I'm off to play best the GPS
ec4f3e64ff211fce1fc213d621ae8d8d.jpg

Time to hit the road
af13964dc6eb9ffe55cd8f18dfc1d70f.jpg

Let's do this fellas! Everyone get here safely so we can enjoy our weekend. Here's my script today minus the sleepy eyes. I haven't had my coffee yet
53a2b781dce3b0ad5a07b24c715b2dab.jpg

Gonna wolf down my champions breakfast, then I'm off to play best the GPS
ec4f3e64ff211fce1fc213d621ae8d8d.jpg

So Mark will be playing with mud butt today... Good to know.

Is it orange or black shirts today for NorCal?

Is it orange or black shirts today for NorCal?

Orange, have your shirt for you at the course.

So orange vs black today! Halloween in full effect

Back