Probably won't ever get the opportunity, but I would definitely like to give them a swing or two.

Irons look very nice i also love the classic looking driver

Played 18 hole today and still can't believe how easy the XXIO driver launches off the deck! A single joined us and couldn't believe I was using a driver off the deck and he tried it on a par 5 - hit it about 230 yards straight as an arrow.

This is taking the place of the previous XXIO Prime driver in my bag. Love the look and sound, but it appears even more forgiving in limited testing, which is something I always love.

Had this driver in the bag in the 2nd slot instead of the Cleveland today. First time I have used it for an entire round and it really delivered. I can draw it and fade it, but most importantly it fits that 2nd driver spot well.

Hit it off the deck on 18 too.

Had this driver in the bag in the 2nd slot instead of the Cleveland today. First time I have used it for an entire round and it really delivered. I can draw it and fade it, but most importantly it fits that 2nd driver spot well.

don’t ever mess with it. it’s perfect for you in that slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That thing was awesome... and even off the deck was good.... until we remembered the water didn’t stop until the green, but it was LAUNCHED

That thing was awesome... and even off the deck was good.... until we remembered the water didn’t stop until the green, but it was LAUNCHED

Hahha. Yeah that info would have been helpful but none of us knew.
Fun day with it today.

Hahha. Yeah that info would have been helpful but none of us knew.
Fun day with it today.

Yeah completely forgot about that... I never really worry about trouble on the left side of the course... I meant to try it today to

Yeah completely forgot about that... I never really worry about trouble on the left side of the course... I meant to try it today to

Next time. You hit the XJ1 pretty darn well. Similar in a lot of ways.

Next time. You hit the XJ1 pretty darn well. Similar in a lot of ways.

Yeah, driver is not making the trip tomorrow I think, but the xj1 will... that 9 yard gap between driver and 8i is annoying... especially when the 8i is the longer club

It’s amazing how easy the XXIO Prime is to hit off the deck! I feel guilty hitting my most expensive club off the ground - but it works every time.

Back