2018 Albatross Club is Now Open - THPers Making A Difference

Thank you THP for your support of the Saint Jude Children's Research Hospital. Keep up the good work.

Thank you. Our chance to spend time at that facility was very moving.

JB, your support of St Jude's is the primary reason I am a paying member of this golf site and not any other!

JB, your support of St Jude's is the primary reason I am a paying member of this golf site and not any other!

Thank you Phil. We love being able to give back in the name of the people here. I believe we are still the only community that does this, and hopefully it catches on and becomes the norm when possible.

That's exactly why I joined the AC! I've never paid for a premium membership for any site I've been a part of, but knowing what an amazing cause it was going for made it easy to spend the money! Keep up the great work!

Have the coins started shipping yet?
I may have gotten a sneak peek......theyre beautiful as usual.

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

As a family who have lost a child, our 18 yr old son 4yrs ago to cancer, I was extremely pleased with the choice for place of donations. Thank you THP!

These will begin shipping to THPers in the next couple of weeks.

ac5e88541a02effbccf27ff7f9b9700f.jpg

0aef6a30f1224241cfcb776f9e76455e.jpg

These will begin shipping to THPers in the next couple of weeks.

ac5e88541a02effbccf27ff7f9b9700f.jpg

0aef6a30f1224241cfcb776f9e76455e.jpg
Those look amazing! Glad to be able to contribute to such an amazing cause again this year!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Those came out great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those came out great! Can't wait!

Great looking coin! Can't wait to receive it!

The 2018 coin looks incredible!

Saw that pic in Instagram, they sure look good.

any word on the estimated shipping date? i can't wait to get it!!

As a family who have lost a child, our 18 yr old son 4yrs ago to cancer, I was extremely pleased with the choice for place of donations. Thank you THP!
I'm a two time cancer survivor and i truly am sorry for your loss!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

This years coin looks awesome. A huge congrats to JB and the THP team.

I'm a two time cancer survivor and i truly am sorry for your loss!

Thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear you have had to endure it. I'm glad that you have made it through and I truly hope you are free from it forever.

Thank you so much. I'm sorry to hear you have had to endure it. I'm glad that you have made it through and I truly hope you are free from it forever.
It's definitely a battle for your life, i often thought while i was going through the second time with two kids now three lol why this happens to our children, i know it can't be easy and thanks for your kind words

Anybody get their coin yet? Are they as fantastic in person as the pictures indicate?

Anybody get their coin yet? Are they as fantastic in person as the pictures indicate?
I was wondering the same thing. I normally check my mailbox like once a week since I never get anything but I've been checking every day lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We posted late last week that they were not going out for about a week. As of right now all coins have been shipped, but we dont expect THPers to get them until Monday at the earliest.

They look awesome and cannot wait to get mine. So glad to be a part of this great group.

Back