2018 Genesis Open

Nice win by Bubba. Was fun to watch him these last couple days!

Thanks for the W Bubba!

Had him for the win as well. Never played fantasy golf before and pretty happy to be sitting at 4th after this week.

Good for Bubba. Bad for me.

Nice win by bubba there. Glad I picked him in the fantasy. Like seeing Finau do well as well. I really like him.

Well, I know most don’t like Bubba but I’m a fan for the most part.

I’ll ask it...10 wins, 2 majors...is he HoF?

I like Bubba too, glad he won. Not sure about HOF.

Also, him and Finau got me a solid start to fantasy golf.

I really wish T Finau would have hit that putt on 17 just a scoch harder. But, I couldn't be happier fot Bubba. He's so emotional and playes what he see's. A whole different game than the rest of the field. I remember years ago the players worked the ball left to right and visa versa. He is so fun to watch when he gets behind the ball and figures out how he wants to hit it, reminds me of Lee Trevino. Such great vision, and when he's on..........he's ON. Great play today Bubba, and all the best to you the rest of the year.

Bubba is a strange dude, he can be a total (well you know) yet when you see him after he wins, he is so genuine, emotional & appreciative I don't know what to think

Yes HoF

I think he has a good case to make HoF. Not many can boast of multiple masters.
Love or hate him, no denying this guy can shape the ball like no one else

Bubba is a strange dude, he can be a total (well you know) yet when you see him after he wins, he is so genuine, emotional & appreciative I don't know what to think

Yes HoF

I kinda get the up and down with him...and he talks like me so I have to like him lol

well- my fantasy team didn't fare as well as I hoped but I sure enjoyed this weekend. Finau has been one of my favorites for awhile and I think we haven't seen his best. He's gonna be a force this year! Congrats to Bubba for the win!

Pretty happy for Bubba to get the win, like to see people show emotion and not be robots when they get a victory.

Think he needs to win 1 more major and would go a long way if it wasn’t another Masters.

Finished 6th this week. Extremely happy with that.

If he is then so is Harington, ZJ and Furyk. I don't think bubba is yet the 3 mentioned I think Furyk is, ZJ based on couples being in is and Harringingtion should be with 15 Euro wins, 6 PGA and 3 majors as well a several other wins

Wow can’t believe Bubba won. I was going to put him in my lineup too since he’s had past success at this course but I didn’t since he’s been bad for over a year. Good for Bubba!

lol only 2.5 million behind

Watched the last hole live then last night watched 7 or 8 holes on replay. Good for Bubba, I'm not a huge fan, but cool for him.

Patrick Cantlay. Hit the ball bro!!!! Wow the next friend who says I take too long to hit the ball I'll say "At least I'm not Patrick Cantlay." Jeez!

Phil Mickelson. T5 T5 T10. Getting hot at the right time, great to see him still hack it out there and beat a bunch of young talented players, he will win on the Tour again no doubt.

Tiger. Get the driver fixed ASAP. Offered a ticket to the Honda this week but can't do it due to other plans I already had, plus it was for Saturday, he better make the cut!

Dustin Johnson +5 holes 5-7? -10 the rest? Ouch.

Tony Finau. I ike the shorter backswing. Get the flatstick rolling and he's got a Major in him.

Back