2018 UST Mamiya PROFORCE V2

I’ll show off my still pristine 905R. This shaft is so consistent and what a facelift. Hard part was finding someone who can still reshaft a bore threw head.
7141d111ba0d7f09388cdf5d7f4d0296.jpg
f1a8418875e07f56df1e005598289b68.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought the 6F4 HL for my driver. I was looking to get the ball up in the air more with my driver. I tend to hit it low. I had a Fujikura Atmos Red 5 shaft on my M4. I played my first round with this and so far the results are good. Ball got up in the air higher than normal and I averaged about 10 yards more even though the course was wet and had almost no roll. I'm still going to reserve final judgement until I play a few more rounds to make sure it was the shaft and not just a good day driving the ball.

My best shot of the round yesterday was with my Rogue 3W and the V2 8F5 and probably the best shot of the weekend. On a par 5 where I had missed a little with my driver and had 265 in but still from the fairway. Put a really nice swing on it and was trying to sneak it in a 5 yard gap between to bunkers that guard the green. I one hopped it in the bunker to the right by 1 yard, just about 10 yards short of the flag. I’m gaining confidence with this setup more and more everyday, the stability and predictability are just awesome!

Anyone know which would launch higher

6F3 V2 or 6F4 V2 HL?

Another day, another V2 smackdown. Missed three short putts, on 3,4,5 and would’ve had a 78.

Driver was on fire today as well as hybrid, didn’t pull 3W because of how good the big stick was feeling.

3a035c910c942461b71a874b9422f40a.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know which would launch higher

6F3 V2 or 6F4 V2 HL?

HL will launch higher and have a softer overall profile, even in a firmer flex. HL has a much softer tip, 6F4 is 4.2* of torque where the 6F3 V2 is only 3* of torque.

HL will launch higher and have a softer overall profile, even in a firmer flex. HL has a much softer tip, 6F4 is 4.2* of torque where the 6F3 V2 is only 3* of torque.
Cool thanks. That’s what I was thinking.

This thing is just refusing to be removed from my driver. It’s just so stable and predictable and it’s keeping me in the fairway a TON right now!

0cbaeb526703ae9bb85f6966158678d6.jpg
It might be my new favorite looking shaft!!!

Playing a round on Friday, after which I'll do a 3-month review on the V2 since ShaftUp #2. I've been trying to make some notes while on the course outside of "sturdy", lol. Stay tuned.

I was lucky enough to get to try one and this weekend put it in my epic head, holy cow does this shaft rock. I haven't seen that type of performance and consistency in my driver in years, easily years, I can't wait to put it into play more. May have saved my tee game, golf game and mind all together!!!

Playing a round on Friday, after which I'll do a 3-month review on the V2 since ShaftUp #2. I've been trying to make some notes while on the course outside of "sturdy", lol. Stay tuned.

Suggestion..... STABLE. HA!! I have the V2 Tour model and I think I mentioned "stable" like 5-6 times when I commented on the feel of it. Definitely the best driver shaft I have ever played and has led to me being in the fairway more than ever before, and that in turn has brought my scores down significantly...and quickly...

I was lucky enough to get to try one and this weekend put it in my epic head, holy cow does this shaft rock. I haven't seen that type of performance and consistency in my driver in years, easily years, I can't wait to put it into play more. May have saved my tee game, golf game and mind all together!!!

Sounds like something I should try!

That’s awesome Kyle! Having better looks into greens could be huge for you man, hope you continue to find success with it.

I had this shaft in my driver for awhile and did not like the feeling or performance at all. V2, 5F3 HL,
I just had it cut down to 3W length and put into a Srixon F85 3W head and it is totally different now. The feel has changed dramatically. I had him butt trim it because I did not want the tip any stiffer than it already was. With the extra heft of the Srixon head it felt nice and stable thru the swing.

Any idea where or who might have a couple of these limited edition shafts in a 6f4, 6f5, or 7f5? Uncut?

I am really liking this shaft in my 3W. Stable, I can tell where the head is thru the swing and when it releases.

I have a 6f4 and 7f5 tour both tipped for my f8+ driver. Comparing the 7f5 to a hzrdus black 6.5 75 gram, distance and launch seem to be similar with the V2 having a lot better feel to it. When I put a decent swing on it, its straight and predictable.

The problem is that I havent played a course with dry running fairways in months. As a result I know I'm losing out on carry distance with the low launch. I picked up the 6f4 tour hoping to get a little more launch and maybe get some extra swing speed with the colder weather. I havent used it enough so far to get an accurate distance comparison. I plan to try moving the heavy weight back with the lighter shaft to get more carry distance while the courses are wet.

Overrall Ive been very impressed with the V2 tours and don't think I will have any problem getting one of them to work for my game.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Going to put a TEE adapter on my Pro Force V2 6F4 and try it in the EXS head. Have a feeling it is going to be a good match. Got too much spin with this shaft in both the Epic and Mizuno JPX900 head. From my 3 outings with the EXS head, it is a good bit lower spinning for me than those other heads. The shaft I am using now (Tensei Red) is classified as a mid to high spin shaft.

Just came across this thread....and I'll show my new toy.... I have the white V2 Tour in 6F5 and per the specs this stick has even lower torque!
7a7d5596cbc7b5c3570716f4b81bc644.jpg
41a3b3cf658a96b7cf2e6b9e331237fb.jpg
f1d4a7ccd66ff05f67073022d4353f3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Installed my new PROFORCE V2 6F4 HL in my G400 MAX and had a great day yesterday with it in a scramble. We took 2nd place. I tuned it down to 9.5 and just thought the flight was in my wheelhouse.

I’d like to get on a Trackman soon just to compare some numbers but I’m playing this now.

This shaft was one of my winnings in the fantasy football thread. Thanks JB and GolferGal!

eeb750670f8bb1aec5c95a909224f461.jpg

Installed my new PROFORCE V2 6F4 HL in my G400 MAX and had a great day yesterday with it in a scramble. We took 2nd place. I tuned it down to 9.5 and just thought the flight was in my wheelhouse.

I’d like to get on a Trackman soon just to compare some numbers but I’m playing this now.

This shaft was one of my winnings in the fantasy football thread. Thanks JB and GolferGal!

Such a great shaft

Imagine how good that would look in black.....hahaha.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back