2019-2020 College Football Thread

Haha. They will next time for sure
Looks like it’s going to be a very low scoring game with these very average offenses

You are probably right but I hope not. I need Auburn to win and score 31 for pick 'em purposes. Haha

GA with a quick strike for TD on their 2nd drive.

Just saw a ND - Navy score update. ND has 38 points in the 1st half!? It's a miracle!

Iowa with an opening drive TD against Minn.

You are probably right but I hope not. I need Auburn to win and score 31 for pick 'em purposes. Haha
Yikes. I hope they don’t score 31 lol

Yikes. I hope they don’t score 31 lol

The way their offense has looked since the opening drive, 3 might be a stretch...

Every time the announcers say Lawrence Cager's name, I think about Willie Cager from the 1966 NCAA Basketball National Champion Texas Western team that beat Kentucky. Glory Road was a great movie btw.

Did Iowa miss a extra point?

Wow. What a terrible 4th down attempt by Auburn.

Iowa with another TD

Absolutely sick to my stomach on what I'm reading about Tua's injury. Career threatening is in play here.

Iowa taking it to Minnesota in the first half. 20 - 3.

Last edited:
Man, Iowa is such a tough place to play. Minnesota struggling

Minnesota nearly missed a very short FG at the half. Off the upright and through. Still down 20-6 at half.

Its not good at all

Just saw the highlights and discussion of the injury on FOX at the half.

I would imagine that it is extremely serious.

Just saw a report that Tua is definitely done for the year. Do not like Bama but hate seeing that happen to any young man even more.

Just saw a report that Tua is definitely done for the year. Do not like Bama but hate seeing that happen to any young man even more.

I think career threatening may ultimately describe it. If initial reports are correct, it is a horrible injury. I have seen discussion about the ultimate possibility of hip replacement.

Iowa - Minnesota is much more exciting, and the play is better, than GA - Auburn.

Iowa - Minnesota is much more exciting, and the play is better, than GA - Auburn.

Especially with Minnesota scoring a TD right out of Halftime. Now down 20-13.

Especially with Minnesota scoring a TD right out of Halftime. Now down 20-13.

Yep. That and the GA and Auburn offenses are very sloppy. 2 good defenses in that game, yeah, but the offensive play calling gives them little to no chance for success against those defenses.

Should Horse Collar tackles be automatic ejection like targeting? More players are hurt from horse collar tackles.

Should Horse Collar tackles be automatic ejection like targeting? More players are hurt from horse collar tackles.
Not even a little. I feel like horse collars the majority of the time happen accidentally

Back