2019 3M Open

2 rooks In The top 3 and another in the top ten? What a weekend for young guns to rankle up the grouchy old guard!!! Love it and can’t wait to see more from Wolff, Morikawa, Hovland. Hell.....all three might have wins in the next 2-3-4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be rooting for Morikawa since he has a great first name, albeit spells it incorrectly. Still great.

I am trying to learn whether Hovland has now qualified to play the British Open. As reigning US Am champion he had an Open exemption but forfeited that when he turned pro a few weeks ago.
Even though he has played well in all 3 of his pro starts, I think to get in the British Open Hovland needs to finish 1st or 2nd at this coming week's John Deere Classic.

Glad to see Wyndham Clark come in 5th in this one. Played with him in the Byron Nelson Pro-Am. Great guy and he will do well before long

Because different people have different preferences. Same as anything in life.
Well said was coming in here to say the same.

Also a solid pace to play finish for the final 2 groups despite the "slow play" murmurs earlier.

It is hard to comprehend the game these guys play! 305 yard 3 wood and then 5 iron on a par 5 to win a tournament.

Helluva win for the Wolf man! No fear and tons of talent.

Couldn’t agree any more. So much talent and so little fear. And only 20.

2 rooks In The top 3 and another in the top ten? What a weekend for young guns to rankle up the grouchy old guard!!! Love it and can’t wait to see more from Wolff, Morikawa, Hovland. Hell.....all three might have wins in the next 2-3-4 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see all three of them play well enough to end up on their respective Ryder Cup teams. Does Tiger look to the future and make Wolff a Captain's pick for the Presidents Cup?

Loved to see the young guys do so well this weekend. Amazing to see Matt do so well, so quickly. Didn't seem to miss a beat from college.

Wolff and Morikawa were great to watch.

As far as pace of play goes 4:30 is rounds are fine. These guys are Pros and have a lot to consider and a lot at stake. So easy to complain when we are not out there.

Unfortunately missed the final round but the highlights were great. Happy for Wolff, way to take advantage of the sponsors exemptions and solidify his start to a promising career.

Someone earlier mentioned watching Driven the last 2 seasons and it helps to get an idea of who some of the next wave of young golfers are. That show helped with exposure to generate more coverage of college Golf, also helps when you have guys like Rickie and JT producing/co-producing a series such as this!

Congrats to Wolff!

Back