2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

Travel Burrito, followed by lunch burrito.

Heh, I don't want to sleep through the evening presentation, so I'll have to just stick with a lunch burrito. :cool:

I love how this thread has apparently taken a huge timeout on account of football.

@Luke WilliamsCG will be proud of me, I played 9 holes with a guy today who let me use his stroke lab Ten putter today. I'll save the details, but short story is it felt pretty good, a little bit clicky with the CSX ball. But got the ball rolling quickly and held good lines.

I love how this thread has apparently taken a huge timeout on account of football.
Just got back from golf so ready to chat. Shot and even 80, just a really lopsided 80.

Yet I would wager that group text chain hit another several hundred posts today...But from what I have seen, nobody wants to see that.

Two weeks to go. Working on rolling putts in the. Assume that and going To get some swings in this week. Swing is feeling repeatable and smooth, plan on one or two lessons in between, just want my pro to take a look and make sure it’s looking good. I want to make sure I have my best for the fitters to be accurate, and just do what I can to hopefully play well at The Hideaway.

can’t wait to meet everyone and have the best time ever. Still in shock that this is happening.

I was just about to give up on my Vikings. But, in typical fashion, they've roped me into keep watching. They like to extend the suffering all the way to the end of the 4th quarter.

I was just about to give up on my Vikings. But, in typical fashion, they've roped me into keep watching. They like to extend the suffering all the way to the end of the 4th quarter.

Not to detail this thread, but I picked them to win the Super Bowl before the season and dropped a bet while in Vegas.

Not to detail this thread, but I picked them to win the Super Bowl before the season and dropped a bet while in Vegas.
For both of our sake, I hope that pays off for you!

An amazing day on the course for me. I’m not going to swing a club out in California, but I’ve been prepping in solidarity with my teammates. This weekend I had my annual tournament that I play in which honors the son of a good friend. 12 man Ryder cup style match and my team won. I hope my good vibes carry over to Team THP!

1574024289770.jpeg

1574024325297.jpeg

Awesome stuff Mike!

An amazing day on the course for me. I’m not going to swing a club out in California, but I’ve been prepping in solidarity with my teammates. This weekend I had my annual tournament that I play in which honors the son of a good friend. 12 man Ryder cup style match and my team won. I hope my good vibes carry over to Team THP!

View attachment 8915263

View attachment 8915264
Proud of our AssCap!

Ok, my Saints won...not back to daydreaming my GD thoughts!

@Snickerdog are you saying you might be gaming a mallet at the event? All that blade smack talk to @Luke WilliamsCG and now you might want a mallet? What gives?

View attachment 8915263

View attachment 8915264
A little foreshadowing??

church for me in the morning, then i got out for a round. it was low 50s with a steady breeze. i almost froze to death despite the 3 layers i had on. short game was good. i burned a bunch of edges with putter. and made some dumb mistakes. swing felt ok. i have a few more rounds scheduled before we leave for this incredible week. i am content with where my game is. that doesn’t mean i’m happy with it, but i think it’s close enough that i can do some damage if things click. and i’ll have an amazing group of guys with me who can golf the hell out of their balls. we are all SO ready! just two more weeks!!!

and just to reassure @JasonFinleyCG we player in less than 3 hours. foursome for the first 9, then we finished as a twosome for the back 9. so i think we will be fine with pace of play!

@Snickerdog are you saying you might be gaming a mallet at the event? All that blade smack talk to @Luke WilliamsCG and now you might want a mallet? What gives?

Anything is possible, I played one today for 9 holes and putted well with it. I don't think it could knock the Toulon Columbus out of the bag, and I still plan to take down @Luke WilliamsCG with a blade.

Back