ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

The prizes are officially set.
The date is now set (see it on the home page)
And it is going to be a hell of a week.

Two of my favorite THP forum threads, this and the Thanksgiving feast thread

Its going to be a fun few weeks.

Fun times for the next few weeks for sure. (y)

Holiday Cheer is amazing! I’ve never won but enjoy reading and seeing the excitement of those that do. Fingers crossed that I’ll be the one doing the sharing this year!

It is the season...for Holiday Cheer! Going to be fun!

Hard to pick a favorite time of year here, because there always seems to be awesomness going on, but December is a pretty solid month around this place. Can't wait for all the goodness!

For those that missed the home page article, this kicks off a week from today and the prize list is incredible.

Most open to everybody. 1-2 open to only 2020 Albatross Club Members due to the prize being given away.

giphy.gif

Often Imitated, Never Duplicated

The Holidays with this community are a very special for us. One of the reasons for that is it is another chance for us to have a blast and give back to this great group of people with something we call THP Holiday Cheer. It's a thank you of sorts to all of the THPers that made the past year so wonderful. In the 10 years we have run this special event prior, we have given away some crazy prizes including trips, equipment and a whole lot more.

This year THP Holiday Cheer will run at the beginning of December and each day will be jam packed with awesome prizes.

Some awesome prizes will be up for grabs this year so stay tuned to this thread for all of the details.

View attachment 8913236

We get the Grandaddy this week and then Holiday Cheer next week, Damn the hits just keep on coming...

Back