2019 Masters Lottery

I didn't get anything via email but just logged in and saw that I didn't make the cut.

First time trying for me.

So...when are you “winners” arriving? What will you be driving? Pay no attention to the large man approaching with brass knuckles...

Where are we meeting at? I assume whomever we're jacking has at least 2 tickets. Im getting older but still willing and able to throw down. I'd do it twice for Masters tickets! :)

I feel really badly for all of you that get rejected only to see tickets pop up on E-Bay for $2K-$3K. That's not right. Wish there was a way to eliminate that from the good folks at Augusta.

I feel really badly for all of you that get rejected only to see tickets pop up on E-Bay for $2K-$3K. That's not right. Wish there was a way to eliminate that from the good folks at Augusta.

I wish there was in general. Ticket prices have been getting out of hand for a while for all sports and ticket brokers are a major issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my email today, another year no tickets. I'll have to figure out a different trip for my 40th.

Back