2019 Masters Lottery

brianmk24

Albatross 2020 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The lottery is open!

from https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/ticketsInfo_logged_in.html:

Practice Rounds Tickets and a limited number of Daily Tournament Tickets are available this year. Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are sold in advance, by random selection, only after receipt of an online application. Only one application per person / address will be accepted (i.e., one per household / family residing together). Only apply from your permanent residential address. Do not apply from a student / temporary address, second home or business address. Do not apply for tickets on behalf of a friend or relative, as a gift, or to sell. By completing the application you certify these tickets are for your personal use. Duplicate applications or applications which are subsequently determined to have false or misleading information will not be given consideration or may have any offer of tickets withdrawn. All applicants must be 21 years of age or older. No applications will be accepted through the mail. Applicants may apply for any and all days, however, are eligible to win only one day.

PRACTICE ROUNDS TICKETS
Practice Rounds tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the three Practice Round days (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday). Practice Rounds tickets for Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday cost $75 each.

DAILY TOURNAMENT TICKETS
Daily Tournament tickets are daily grounds passes valid for one of the four Tournament days (Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday). Daily Tournament tickets cost $115 each.

The application deadline for both Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets for the 2019 Masters® Tournament is June 1, 2018. Daily Tournament tickets will be awarded first. Anyone not selected for Daily tickets, who also applied for Practice Rounds, will then be included in the selection for Practice Rounds tickets. All applicants will be notified in early July via email when the random selection process is completed.

Series Badge Patrons (those individuals currently on our Patrons List receiving badges each year), Employees, and other Related ANGC parties are not eligible to apply for Daily Tournament tickets. They may however apply for Practice Rounds tickets.

No additional tickets/badges will be sold at the Masters® Tournament gates. Persons of all ages must have a ticket to gain entry to the grounds.

Applications for Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are only good for the next upcoming Tournament. If you would like to be considered for credentials in future years, you will need to re-apply.

This is not a sweepstakes or "give-away," but rather, a pre-qualification drawing from those persons wishing to purchase tickets to the Masters® Tournament. No purchase is necessary to submit your request online; however, should you be notified that your name has been selected to purchase tickets, you will be required to make your payment in full.

For additional information regarding ticketing please contact the Masters Tournament Ticket Office at (706) 667-6700.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot to try to request tickets last year.

Request submitted. Another chance at history!

Signed up for another year of disappointment,,,

Applied as usual. Hopeful but not holding my breath.

Was lucky enough to get two Sunday tickets this year. It was an unbelievable experience. Best of luck to you all!

Thanks for the reminder. My group has been lucky with lottery draws for practice rounds in 2014, 2013, and 2016.

I’ve been really fortunate to win tickets for a practice round in 2013 and 2014. I was able to go back in 2015 because my round in 2014 was cancelled because of weather. No luck in the lottery since.

ugggh, its just a little bit more stressful than a Grandaddy contest. You know there is basically no way of winning but you have to try.

This is my first crack at it. I will be applying every year now.

Good looking out Brian! I forgot the lottery closed so soon.

Again, I enter. Again, I end up disappointed I'm sure.

Thanks for the reminder Brian. Hopefully we can end the 6 year streak of rejection.

Positive thoughts!

2019 Masters Lottery

As usual, my entry is in. As usual, my fingers are crossed. As usual, my expectations are low. LOL

Ahh, yes. Signing up for the annual rejection email.

Ahhh yes... What an opportunity! Sign up now to be disappointed later lol... You never know though!

The site is giving me errors, sigh. I'll try again later.

Fortunately, they hold a hundred passes for Fort Gordon, and they do the lottery per day once we get closer to the event. I'll take my chances then.

Looks like it's working again now so I put in my application to be disappointed. :)

Last year I got lucky and had 2 tickets for Friday. Hoping to strike gold again this year.

Fingers crossed for everyone!! I need to get there next year though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back