2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spoiler Alert: I’m bringing back an end of event present to a random 2019 Secret Santa participant. We will spin the wheel to see who wins it after the last gift on the thread has been opened. We have a sign shop in our facility and the winner will receive a very cool street sign marker blade!! It will be double sided and you can choose what you want it to say. When we did this, we made a test sign that looks pretty freaking awesome in my golf room!! Let’s keep the DM’s flowing in!!
526042e3fb3fbd4d62148c4aadd72423.jpg
16397f71903373e1ea4215ad9ab42196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Alert: I’m bringing back an end of event present to a random 2019 Secret Santa participant. We will spin the wheel to see who wins it after the last gift on the thread has been opened. We have a sign shop in our facility and the winner will receive a very cool street sign marker blade!! It will be double sided and you can choose what you want it to say. When we did this, we made a test sign that looks pretty freaking awesome in my golf room!! Let’s keep the DM’s flowing in!!

That is awesome!

Those look sweet! Will definitely have my fingers crossed!

I just finished reading last year's thread. I forgot how damned fun this thing is and the creativity. stalking skills, and generosity of this forum. So geeked to find out who I'm sending out to this year!

Bumping for the deadline quickly approaching (tomorrow!). If you are not already in on this, what are you waiting for? Don't want to see anyone having regrets that they didn't sign up when they see all the fun and excitement that takes places once the gifts start rolling in.

THP family, let's make a final push with getting some new DM's sent in before the deadline tomorrow. The more the merrier. Where's the Granddaddy crew at? You can still attend and send any gifts late if needed: I'm sure that won't be a problem! Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last day to sign up. Send that PM NOW!

2 more DM’s in.

Secret Santas: thanks to all for participating!!
1. I will be sending out DM's over this weekend. I'll try to take care of as many as I can today.
2. You will receive the fourm name, real name and address of the person you are sending gifts too.
3. All additional information they sent to me about hat size, glove size, etc will be included. If you don't receive any or partial information, it's because they chose not to include some or all of it. Keep in mind that the info is used as a guide. If you are new to this event, checking through their past THP posts should help you to find out what they like.
4. All gifts need to be sent no later than December 9th.
5. When you send the gift, please send me a DM with the tracking information so that I know you sent the gifts.
6. When you receive the gifts, you need to post pictures or a video of the gift reveal in this thread so we can share in the fun!!

We will be able to watch 60 posts of gift exchange awesomeness in the next few weeks!! Have fun everyone!!

Last edited:
I’ve been saving and collecting things all year to throw in this box. Cant wait!

In the DM that I send to the Santas, the info will look like it was taken off of an Excel spreadsheet.
It will contain the following:
Forum Name
Real Name
Address
RH/LH: are they right or left handed
Shirt size
Hat size
Glove size
Notes
If you see a blank in any of the size info, that's because they didn't enter anything.
If you have any specific questions to give to the person you will send it to, I can pass that on and your name will remain anonymous to them.

Important note!!
DO NOT SAY WHO YOUR GIFT IS FROM in your return address
THP Secret Santa will probably work--thanks!!

Important note!!
DO NOT SAY WHO YOUR GIFT IS FROM in your return address
THP Secret Santa will probably work--thanks!!

i shipped mine, I said it was from E.Ferner was I not supposed to? :LOL:;)

i shipped mine, I said it was from E.Ferner was I not supposed to? :LOL:;)

I don’t want to take credit for your awesome gifts Alex!!

I now have my victim....errr recipient...so time to start stalking!

All DM's have been sent. If for some reason, you did not get one, DM me asap. If you have any questions that I need to pass along, let me know.
Happy hunting everyone!! Can't wait to see these gift reveals!!

Got my secret Santa. Time to do some research. Love this time of year.

Received the person I will be a secret Santa for...time to begin the studying.

Stalking has begun

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Changed my mood to Festive. Compiled a preliminary list of ideas all ready but have more snooping to do.

Exciting... it's stalking time!!

Back