LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Hole - Clive #8

ZC - Finely and Jeff net 4

THP- Snicks and JMB net 4

Overall- ZC wins 2&1

#9 with snickerdog

231BA403-E6BD-4617-A035-DEB380D8F4AD.jpeg

I thought regardless of the hole being Best Ball or Shamble ... Each 9 played was a match...

If it’s the other way Matches 3,4,& 5 are a beat to attempt to score... ?‍♂️
I could be wrong. I really don't know either. Holes 1-9 - 1 match & Holes 10-18 - 2nd match

I think a few groups just started on holes 16-18 and had to switch formats when they got to #1 and will finish the back 9 match after.

(If that makes any sense) a few groups have already played some holes on their back nine match.

Let’s go THP!!! Hope you are all having a great time and soaking it in

Thanks so much! Me and Luke went on a good run :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bright side, no snakes at the M office!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just sitting back enjoying all of these updates. Keeping score can be a tumultuous task and for those to follow along.

Hole - 6
Callaway - 4
THP - 4
Match - THP 1 down on shamble
(THP 2up on Best ball)

Sorry for the mix up.

Callaway 5
THP 1

Callaway 5.5
THP 0.5

depending on how scoring works

@mikeg_74 , @JB

Can you confirm the scoring. Is it the first 9 holes played a match or is it actual holes 1-9/10-18? People are submitting different scores

holes 1-9 are best ball

holes 10-18 are shamble

some guys started on shamble and then went into best ball nine, still need to finish shamble side

@NoShanks should be right in his element with all this grey.

Clive #7
ZC - DNevs /Tony
THP- NoShanks/Clark
Overall - DNevs/Tony +2

The boys will get the scoring figured out I'm sure. hard to do mid round. enjoy it out there fellas even in the rain its better than my day. Scoring updates will be better tomorrow I bet.

Interesting format, can be going through one match, then get to 10 and start and finish another match, then get back into the initial match on 1. I kind of like that change!

Back