LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Off to see the Golden Girls. Let's get some Nest footage up in here. :LOL:

It’s getting late back east. I’m gonna be late to work again tomorrow! Pairings?? Nesting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinner company.
213797BE-AEFD-47C2-9354-A8ECFDCF8689.jpeg31666ADE-4AF6-400F-B381-DCA386A4F038.jpeg64290DFD-3B50-4C64-A6B0-9AD64CEF658B.jpeg

Man, had no idea what kind of tradition would be started after that first Nest trip. Y’all say hi to the clown.

According to Vortex if you didn’t get enough to eat at dinner, order the ribeye at the Nest.

According to Vortex if you didn’t get enough to eat at dinner, order the ribeye at the Nest.

I don't think anybody has ever left a THP event/experience meal hungry. But a good ribeye does make for an awesome midnight snack.

Tequila-infused matches are as follows. (Not necessarily in this order)

1 Ethan v Badolds
2 Tony T v zbeeker
3 Luke v Snickerbabs
4 browning v Clark Griswold
5 Ian v Radiman
6 Pete V JMB
7 Finley v McLovin
8 Lex v tomCat
9 Neubaum v The Sizz!
10 T-Shean v NoShanks
11 Slinger v BigSky
12 D-Nevs v Jordan

Man, had no idea what kind of tradition would be started after that first Nest trip. Y’all say hi to the clown.
My grandparents used to live in La Quinta. I remember hearing someplace that the clown is Red Skelton’s grandson? Maybe just a rumor to add to the lore of the Nest.

My grandparents used to live in La Quinta. I remember hearing someplace that the clown is Red Skelton’s grandson? Maybe just a rumor to add to the lore of the Nest.
I think so. He’s got a website

Tequila-infused matches are as follows. (Not necessarily in this order)

1 Ethan v Badolds
2 Tony T v zbeeker
3 Luke v Snickerbabs
4 browning v Clark Griswold
5 Ian v Radiman
6 Pete V JMB
7 Finley v McLovin
8 Lex v tomCat
9 Neubaum v The Sizz!
10 T-Shean v NoShanks
11 Slinger v BigSky
12 D-Nevs v Jordan

What’s a Neubaum? Sounds like a new driver name!

What’s a Neubaum? Sounds like a new driver name! Or something you put on a rash!

Grandaddy 2020. Could there be anything more beautiful? Excited?! YEEEESSSS
Wait....is this like.....announced? I’ve had a pretty messed up two days and barely able to follow along. Catching up now and as you can see..llama waaaaaaaay behind lol. This would make this week soooooo much better!

Wait....is this like.....announced? I’ve had a pretty messed up two days and barely able to follow along. Catching up now and as you can see..llama waaaaaaaay behind lol. This would make this week soooooo much better!

Finley announced it at Al's house last night.

@PKorf Finley announced that as long as we don’t screw things up, it would be back.

Couldn’t be more excited to peg it with @j_sizzle9 tomorrow. What makes this event great is the people and I’m lucky to get to spend 18 tomorrow with him.

Vegas lists the match as even so who you got THP friend

Back