LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Caption this:

96ba5952f4585cbb76f4186135b0818d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was about to say the same haha. Going to be a fun match!
So glad you guys are following along. Tony will be extremely tough to take down but I’m always excited when I get a few pops against an opponent!

Those pairings are great. Looking forward to following along tomorrow.

That's friggin fantastic to hear dude, seriously. That, or Florida grass is just trash. I mean, that is also possible.

a little of column a, a little of column b

The modified renest?

there’s a pregame
there’s a game
and there’s a postgame

we prenested.
then we nested.
and almost all of my guys are back in the hotel so i’m pretty sure there won’t be any renesting.

...and then there’s @j_sizzle9 who is ineligible for a renest because he will be closing down the bar with the clown

20191204_214041.jpg

Caption this:

96ba5952f4585cbb76f4186135b0818d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s here every time. No way she’s over 57. Luke: “you’re in over your head my friend.”

there’s a pregame
there’s a game
and there’s a postgame

we prenested.
then we nested.
and almost all of my guys are back in the hotel so i’m pretty sure there won’t be any renesting.

...and then there’s @j_sizzle9 who is ineligible for a renest because he will be closing down the bar with the clown
Hashtag #prayforsizzle

Or, maybe more accurate. #prayforthenest

there’s a pregame
there’s a game
and there’s a postgame

we prenested.
then we nested.

I didn’t see @j_sizzle9 and the clown at the same time at the Nest. What if .... 4C165C92-4CBE-4750-AF89-569C0CF557B4.jpeg

I'm not saying I was the first uber out. I'm just saying I was first uber out for THP.

As we were leaving, there was an elderly lady being wheeled in on a wheelchair. No joke.

Pre-nest estimates. Avg age 58. After we arrived 55. Would have been less, but we were there with Luke :p

Official Nest night estimate. Avg age at arrival, 65. By the time we left 70. Apparently, Wednesday is their big night.

Wait....is this like.....announced? I’ve had a pretty messed up two days and barely able to follow along. Catching up now and as you can see..llama waaaaaaaay behind lol. This would make this week soooooo much better!

you bet your sweet a$$ it is!!!

if this hasn’t already been said, the people riding together will likely break down like this:

Day 2 Pairings:
@EthanatorCG vs @badolds
Tony Toulon vs @zbeekner4

@Luke WilliamsCG vs @Snickerdog
Matt Browning vs @clarkgriswold

@Backfordstabber vs @radiman
@HeyPeteCG vs @JMB3

@JasonFinleyCG vs @McLovin
@21Gonzo vs @tomcat

@jeffneubarth vs @j_sizzle9
Tyler Shean vs @NoShanks

@StevenS_CG vs @bigskyirish
@dnevs vs @JourdanInMich

@JMB3 And I will be the Midwest Connection. Hope The Hideaway is stocked up on pop and Busch Lights. We will be playing for the heartland tomorrow.

Back