LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

This week has absolutely flown by. I cannot stop thinking about our time with in California. It makes regular old life feel pretty pedestrian. Add the fact that I am full of anticipation to share what we learned about the equipment.

These recaps are insane

dropping mavrik on the world pumped me up, and I went and hit a large bucket today. a driver, a fairway wood, and an iron. still off mats unfortunately, so the fw was tough to gauge. I was living on the heel for the most part, but I squared up a few and was seriously impressed. this one seems super hot just a smidge toward the toe.

the iron is just so money. I absolutely love it! i'm pretty picky about irons, and to me they nailed everything about this one. I can't wait to tell everyone more about it!

the mats have pre-set tees, and the height is way lower than I would usually go for. so it was a struggle for me out there, but I did hit a few decent ones. this sunday i'll be able to go to a grass range, and i'll get some more swipes in with the driver.

oh, and I also putted with a putter this morning before my meeting. the distance control is nucking futs. i'm so thrilled with what @Luke WilliamsCG fit me into. perfection!

dropping mavrik on the world pumped me up, and I went and hit a large bucket today. a driver, a fairway wood, and an iron. still off mats unfortunately, so the fw was tough to gauge. I was living on the heel for the most part, but I squared up a few and was seriously impressed. this one seems super hot just a smidge toward the toe.

the iron is just so money. I absolutely love it! i'm pretty picky about irons, and to me they nailed everything about this one. I can't wait to tell everyone more about it!

the mats have pre-set tees, and the height is way lower than I would usually go for. so it was a struggle for me out there, but I did hit a few decent ones. this sunday i'll be able to go to a grass range, and i'll get some more swipes in with the driver.

oh, and I also putted with a putter this morning before my meeting. the distance control is nucking futs. i'm so thrilled with what @Luke WilliamsCG fit me into. perfection!
I can't wait to get these clubs out on my home turf. That will be a while. It's going to be a tough off season listening to all you warm weather guys talk about how good this stuff is.

I think the most shocking part of the Pre-Nesting is the fact ya'll got ID'ed. Like come on, what's the need for a bouncer in a place like that. Are they checking for senior discounts?
Well you never know who could be on the proul for a nice cougar. Lol. You never know what these Millennials are into these days. Lol

Good, now you can dump that ugly a$$ Tuttle putter. ;)

I just want to hit golf balls. I find myself going down to my basement just to stare at them. My wife thinks I am mental. She may be right. But, damn it, these things are sweet. At least I can roll putts for now.
No you're not crazy. Post Grandaddy Syndrome is real. ??

No you're not crazy. Post Grandaddy Syndrome is real. ??
I knew it would be tough after experiencing something so over the top amazing. I now know where you guys come from when you say not a day goes by without thinking about it. I can see that. This event will be with me for a very long time.

I can't wait to get these clubs out on my home turf. That will be a while. It's going to be a tough off season listening to all you warm weather guys talk about how good this stuff is.
For sure. Snow on the ground and generally can’t play till late March/early April.

but, top golf is just opening up tomorrow here. :oops:

For sure. Snow on the ground and generally can’t play till late March/early April.

but, top golf is just opening up tomorrow here. :oops:

You can visit TopGolf on 1/14/2020,

She is young and influential. Someone steered @21Gonzo wrong. She needs a #bladeymallet.
The bladey mallet? You are on a path to the promised land now. Give you a couple more seasons and we'll see you in a full mallet.

Well, he can technically just bring his butter knives with him I guess.

Technically he can just use the ones they have there and not risk losing his

ugh I know haha. I’ll just take my irons then.

Dude I've watched you hit a driver, that thing has no business at TopGolf, the nets arent that far, lol

Well you never know who could be on the proul for a nice cougar. Lol. You never know what these Millennials are into these days. Lol

Coming from an expert Re-Nester, this is quite the observation... :D

Dude I've watched you hit a driver, that thing has no business at TopGolf, the nets arent that far, lol

....a little off course here but speaking of Top Golf....I was privileged to watch Jamie Sadlowski hit a driver at a Top Golf facility......that's really all I needed to say haha

Back