2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

Just checked shipping and called UPS service. Theybbothbstate my wedges never shipped. Does everyone have their wedges?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Just checked shipping and called UPS service. Theybbothbstate my wedges never shipped. Does everyone have their wedges?

I do not have mine yet

I do not have mine yet
Thanks ok... I won't worry then.

UPDATE: CHEERS TO GOLFERGAL!! one of my wedges got backordered, sooo they will be shipping middle of the week. Maybe use them this weekend.

Whoever took the last 52/56/60 set ... Ughhh! JK but seriously

Last edited:
Thanks ok... I won't worry then.

UPDATE: CHEERS TO GOLFERGAL!! one of my wedges got backordered, sooo they will be shipping middle of the week. Maybe use them this weekend.

Whoever took the last 52/56/60 set ... Ughhh! JK but seriously

That’s my setup....whoops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s my setup....whoops

well you better out perform me with those beauts PARTNER, excuses are already forming... Well you see I would have holed out from 75 yards, but I didn't have my wedges in time... skulling chip shots, bump and runs ... you know the drill.... hahaha

well you better out perform me with those beauts PARTNER, excuses are already forming... Well you see I would have holed out from 75 yards, but I didn't have my wedges in time... skulling chip shots, bump and runs ... you know the drill.... hahaha

No. ABSOLUTELY NO excuses from our team.....excuses lead to lack of fun and lack of fun leads to not doing the event right.

Not exactly rise and grind. Lunch and grind maybe?

3a56dfcb884fa225b01989fa22a0e6d3.jpg

My bag will see it's debut this week - now that NE Ohio has finally committed to summer! used the old bag for the rainy days we have had lately.

No. ABSOLUTELY NO excuses from our team.....excuses lead to lack of fun and lack of fun leads to not doing the event right.

Coming from my first event I’ll agree with this. You’re gonna hit some shots that’ll make you shake your head but don’t sweat it. You’ll be having so much fun you won’t even care.

Coming from my first event I’ll agree with this. You’re gonna hit some shots that’ll make you shake your head but don’t sweat it. You’ll be having so much fun you won’t even care.

Everyone wants to play well at THP events......totally get it....but this is the staple right here.

Planned on playing yesterday, life got in the way with a blowout tire Saturday night and spent yesterday getting the car towed (damn thing had no spare when I bought it) and tire replaced. Had just enough time to mow the grass and then it was dark out.

I should get out a lot from now until the event though, my coaching season is almost over. Hoping on coming into the event hitting it a lot better than I have so far this year. If not though, I’ll be firing on all cylinders for the fun!

BTW, if any of you guys have any questions or want advice from a high hc perspective hit me up. I’ll be glad to help any way I can.

No wedges for me too. Patience is a virtue.

Last edited:
but lack of patience makes for better forum posts!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I love that statement Bill and it's so true!

Got three holes in tonight ... and then Ohio did the best Ohio it could do... rained out.

Got three holes in tonight ... and then Ohio did the best Ohio it could do... rained out.

And......how was it....

Hole 1 - Scarmble par
Hole 2 - GIR - 2 putt
Hole 3 - long par 5 - on 4 bogey
Hole 4 - Par 3 184 - pured iron birdie putt during down pour - for good feeling walking back...

Hole 1 - Scarmble par
Hole 2 - GIR - 2 putt
Hole 3 - long par 5 - on 4 bogey
Hole 4 - Par 3 184 - pured iron birdie putt during down pour - for good feeling walking back...

That’s some good playing, +1 through three with a chance to get it back? Nice!

Since we're a couple weeks out, anyone have any format speculations? I have a few hunches, but JB always seems to throw us a few curve balls which are both scary and awesome.

Since we're a couple weeks out, anyone have any format speculations? I have a few hunches, but JB always seems to throw us a few curve balls which are both scary and awesome.
Pkorf and I talked probable that there will be a best ball score utilizing handicaps and maybe every other shot. Possibly scramble style utilizing handicaps.

I think there could be best ball......shamble.....alternate shot will definitely be a consideration id imagine....guessing these will be 9 hole matches?

The wedges are sweet! Can’t wait to hear about the event!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pkorf and I talked probable that there will be a best ball score utilizing handicaps and maybe every other shot. Possibly scramble style utilizing handicaps.

I’m guessing we see some shamble and best ball. Would love to see a 9 of alt shot. I’m up for just about anything. Can’t wait to see what we end up with

Yay!, the UPS man finally found my house. :D I'm going to the range this evening for some wedge testing and practice.

Back