2019 THP Bridgestone Championship at Firestone

The unique stamping choices are awesome and those wedges look nice!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those wedges are looking sick fellas! Can’t wait to hear everyone’s thoughts on the performance!

4 down. 4 to go. Can't wait to see what the other guys have!

Great job guys with the stamping . So jealous of this event. I think you are in for some serious surprises once you get to Akron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got home and the wedges were delivered for me today. Glad they were still in one piece as the UPS had the box mangled and crushed. Went with some common golf terms I mutter to myself sometimes. Had longer stamping but had to be cut down so changed it to the ones in the picture, very happy with them. I went with a 50, 54, 58. 20190620_170039.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Got home and the wedges were delivered for me today. Glad they were still in one piece as the UPS had the box mangled and crushed. Went with some common golf terms I mutter to myself sometimes. Had longer stamping but had to be cut down so changed it to the ones in the picture, very happy with them. I went with a 50, 54, 58. View attachment 39891

My favorite thus far!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Got home and the wedges were delivered for me today. Glad they were still in one piece as the UPS had the box mangled and crushed. Went with some common golf terms I mutter to myself sometimes. Had longer stamping but had to be cut down so changed it to the ones in the picture, very happy with them. I went with a 50, 54, 58. View attachment 39891

Nice job pardner! I had some elaborate things thought out, but in the end was very happy I was told to trim it down to 7 characters. Went with “THX THP” on all of them.

I’m about to write some thoughts on performance in the review thread. I didn’t take them out into the mud but instead hit them on a Sim this afternoon. I think y’all will be happy with the performance. I’ll still want to see how they perform from short on real ground, but they are very consistent and performed well. Very well.

Mine are in transition somewhere with ups...

HOPING mine show up today....!!!

Wedges are looking awesome guys! Love the customization choices for sure.

Had a fairly busy weekend but I did manage to get in 18 yesterday morning. Swing was very hot and cold. Hoping for a little more hot here in a few weeks. Really liked what I saw from the wedges though. Going to get some more work with them this week at the range.

Top golf today and 9 holes yesterday in Columbus... Scoring irons solid...

Played 18 yesterday used the new wedges which were good have to gain some more confidence with them. Irons were ok yesterday but driver was bad. Need to get in so more practice

You guys are even closer to teeing it up! How’s everyone feel about their games right now?

Top golf today and 9 holes yesterday in Columbus... Scoring irons solid...

My man! I played yesterday. Hitting some bombs but my irons were meh. Soooo ham n egg it we will

You guys are even closer to teeing it up! How’s everyone feel about their games right now?

The game will be better in a few weeks. Dedicating some time this week to short game and putting though...

I burned some vacation hours last week and got after it on the golf course. After nine rounds in last five days, I can safely state my game is worse now than ever. I'm hitting the heal with my driver and bottom grooves with irons. Wedges and putter shots come and go. Time for a little rest. I'm not touching a club for two or three days. The disclaimer to this statement is; if the new wedges arrive tomorrow, then I'll probably test them out on Tuesday or Wednesday. :D

Y’all got next...

Y’all got next...

We are ready! Lots of action going on so far and I’m quite proud of the banter in this thread and some of the review threads that have been thrown our way already. This one is going to be special!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Y’all got next...

Nicely done this past weekend btw! Always a fun time following along when y’all are helping out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are on deck.

To say I was worried about the state of my game coming into this would be an understatement. I've probably played some of the worst golf I've played in a couple years in just the last couple weeks. However, I put in some work in the sim and finally got some of it to transfer to the course yesterday. Went 53-46 while hitting some good shots, some bad, but I feel better about what I'm trying to do. Pretty cool how good a round feels when things start to come back together. I need to mosey on over to the wedge review thread since I finally got some time on the course with them.

Back