2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

Anyone keep getting cookie blocking errors on iOS at sign in? Can’t seem to bypass even when loading as desktop vs, removing content blockers etc.

Just tried and it worked okay. Can you test from a computer?

Got my team picked and am ready to go. Really looking forward to being a part of this this year

24 hours from now I'll be cursing and 2nd guessing every pick as the guy I almost picked but didn't storms to the early lead

With the schedule we have coming up, and this week kicking it off. Fantasy Golf is going to be awesome for a while.

Just set my first lineup! So nervous. I think this is going to get me to pay more attention to the field.

Ah crap hoping I can jump in on this last minute, gotta go searching for the sign up link, trying to remember from last year

Edit- got it!
Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All signed up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just tried and it worked okay. Can you test from a computer?

Works fine from a PC, just seems to be iOS specific for me. I’ll try another method on IOS.

Works fine from a PC, just seems to be iOS specific for me. I’ll try another method on IOS.
Tried on a current version IPad and ensures all the blocking was turned off, but still getting the below message in a red pop up when clicking on the fantasy golf link on the top menu bar. I’m able to workaround it for my lineup so it’s not that big of a deal, but figured you would want the info.

Error Message[X]
We have detected that cookies are disabled on your browser or device. In order to log into our website, you will need to enable cookies

Lineup set. Seems like a weird lineup this week but we shall see. Typically try to start 9/10......only have 8 in hmmm,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lineup set. Seems like a weird lineup this week but we shall see. Typically try to start 9/10......only have 8 in hmmm,

Im gonna do the exact opposite of what i did last year to try and improve upon my results.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Tried on a current version IPad and ensures all the blocking was turned off, but still getting the below message in a red pop up when clicking on the fantasy golf link on the top menu bar. I’m able to workaround it for my lineup so it’s not that big of a deal, but figured you would want the info.

Error Message[X]
We have detected that cookies are disabled on your browser or device. In order to log into our website, you will need to enable cookies

This was happening to me earlier, I wish I had a better answer than “I just kept clicking like a madman until it worked,” but I don’t.

Just made my picks.

Two things I have to get used to. 1)It doesn't show you if a player is an alternate in the main list. You have to wait until it saves. 2)When you save your team you have to scroll way down to see that your team was saved.

Hope I actually pick 100% of the weeks this time!

You have 1 more than me. Just couldn't find anything that looked remotely plausible with 8 in. Rolling the dice with 7 and hoping for the best.

2019 THP Fantasy Golf - Open for Signups

You have 1 more than me. Just couldn't find anything that looked remotely plausible with 8 in. Rolling the dice with 7 and hoping for the best.

Haha yeah well....I have a $20k Willet and a $21k Els basically just to use $$$$$$ and hope and pray lol

Haha yeah well....I have a $20k Willet and a $21k Els basically just to do use $$$$$$ and have and pray lol

I actually looked at those 2 but I wanted to play a guy around $135k more than I wanted anybody in the $110k range and one of the $20k guys. It's a long season so no sense in stressing about week 1. I think I was around 25th or so after the 1st qtr last year until the major magic started at the US Open and kept rolling from there.

I actually looked at those 2 but I wanted to play a guy around $135k more than I wanted anybody in the $110k range and one of the $20k guys. It's a long season so no sense in stressing about week 1. I think I was around 25th or so after the 1st qtr last year until the major magic started at the US Open and kept rolling from there.

Yea. You were a beast last season. I regressed from the previous year and not sure why.....but need to focus more in quality over quantity I think and keep it simple

I just went with 7 this week, somewhat rolling the dice here but we'll see what happens.

So what are the advantages to picking less golfers? Is it just paid based on $'s?

So what are the advantages to picking less golfers? Is it just paid based on $'s?

If you want more top golfers, you will use more money for them.

Really no per se advantages. Whether you pick 7 or 10, you still score based on the total money your guys earn. Less than 10 gives you a higher average salary per player which may or may not turn out good in the long run. Just put your best team together and hope for the best.

Holy crap. Almost missed the start of this. My daughter woke me up at 4am this morning and I couldn’t go back to sleep so I thought hey let’s browse THP. Boom saw the fantasy thread and was thrilled I still had time.

Lineup locked in and ready to roll with 5/9 golfers over age 40. Coming off Phil's win I think the old guys keep getting it done.

Set my original lineup Monday night and only went back and made changes once.

Time to start second guessing the minute my guys don't make a birdie on 1.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

24 hours from now I'll be cursing and 2nd guessing every pick as the guy I almost picked but didn't storms to the early lead

LOL, this sounds about right. I enjoy golf a little less because of this most weeks. Hahaha

Back