Tour Event 2019 ZOZO Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Being played at Accordia Golf Narashino CC in Japan.
Loaded field including Tiger Woods.

• Admin
Featured group of Rory, Xander and JT. Solid.

I kept hearing the name and didn't even know what the event was, this time of year I get lost in the PGA schedule.

After watching the skins game, I'm excited to watch this tournament. Looks like a fairly tough course with a pretty quality field, especially for this time of the year.

Big Cat with 3 bogeys to open.

• Admin
not the start I expected.

He bounced back with a bird on his 5th.

His opening tee shot was left into a penalty area. He sure does seem to miss a lot of first hole tee shots left.

His opening tee shot was left into a penalty area. He sure does seem to miss a lot of first hole tee shots left.

where is it televised?

Really?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We’re off. Tee shot at the 10th (his first hole) finds the right side of the fairway.</p>&mdash; Tiger Tracker (@GCTigerTracker) <a href="">October 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hovland is having a rough go of it. He IS human

It would be pretty cool to see Hidecki win this, and he’s playing well to start.

Rory! What a putt. Get that club working and he has a fantastic chance.

Really?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We’re off. Tee shot at the 10th (his first hole) finds the right side of the fairway.</p>&mdash; Tiger Tracker (@GCTigerTracker) <a href="">October 23, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

According to what the Golf Channel broadcast and what the PGA Tour has on its leaderboard, yes.

Oh Spieth. What are you doing?? Lucky he didn't hurt himself.

Spieth not having a fantastic start...

Kinda shocked this thread isn’t more active, even being late at night...??

I just turned it on. See Woodland off to a good start. And some guy named Woods is currently the co-leader.

Great field and the course looks good. I'm going to try set some time aside Sat evening to watch the final round if the leaderboard is solid.

Lol the wind on the 11th. Guys are 230+ out on a par 4.

?????????

Well this is getting interesting.

How did TW bogey 3 to start the round??? He's lighting it up since! And he's missed two makeable birdies.

Back