2020/2021 Soccer Thread

RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
It’s hard to believe the new season is already upon us! Feels like the players only got a couple weeks off. I don’t know what the Peacock streaming service is, but apparently I have it and I get to watch Newcastle kick off the season.

The Liverpool Leeds match was brilliant

Need to wait a week to watch Man Utd kickoff, will tune in for tomorrow’s matches.

excited to see Chelsea with all the talent they imported over the summer

Everton looked impressive against Spurs today, the new signings certainly made a difference

15 first half shots for Sporting KC with 5 on net. The quality just hasn’t been there on the finish so far, but it’s been relentless pressure with 64% possession in favor of SKC.

Can’t wait to see Chelsea tomorrow. Excited for the season and hopefully Lampard can build on last season.

I‘m Leeds, and it was a great game. I think we will not have a problem staying up thank God!

I‘m Leeds, and it was a great game. I think we will not have a problem staying up thank God!

If they sort out the defence, then they will be safe

Agreed. The speed at which Leeds attacked, and scored, on the defending champs was a thing of beauty. So much excitement from the newly promoted club!

I have seen a few exciting 1-0 games so it's possible to have very watchable football without a bunch of goal. But wow, Liverpool-Leeds was a right spectacle! LUFC is a welcome addition (returnee) to the English Premier League.

I love waking up on the weekends to premier league morning!

If they sort out the defence, then they will be safe

Losing White was a blow, but Koch will hopefully grow under Bielsa like White did.

I have seen a few exciting 1-0 games so it's possible to have very watchable football without a bunch of goal. But wow, Liverpool-Leeds was a right spectacle! LUFC is a welcome addition (returnee) to the English Premier League.

It's been 16 long years! I am so happy we are back in the top flight.

Sheffield Utd vs Wolves. 6 mins in and Wolves are 2 up

Sheffield Utd vs Wolves. 6 mins in and Wolves are 2 up

Two brilliant goals with a quality touch to find the back of the net.

A sloppy first half for Chelsea. Form has been poor and really no effort to control the ball or tempo of the game. BHA has had the best opportunities for scoring and just can't get the ball to the back of the net. 1-0 Blues right now, but really should be 0-0 right now. Hopefully Lampard talks to the boys at half and gets them playing a bit more fluid in the 2nd half.

2-1 to Chelsea now

3-1 Blues!!

Gareth Bale to Tottenham, be very good for them if it comes off

Gareth Bale to Tottenham, be very good for them if it comes off

I could never get used to seeing Bale in Laliga. He is a Prem player through and through.

Newcastle Carabao Cup match not on ESPN+ 👎

United beat Brighton 3-2 after being given a penalty after the full time whistle was blown

And Chelsea completes the comeback in the 93rd minute!
United beat Brighton 3-2 after being given a penalty after the full time whistle was blown
That was a wild game! Could have easily been another few goals.

What a crazy comeback by Chelsea. I don’t like how the defense is playing, but to come back after down three goals is huge.

Back