JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The PGA Tour hits Minnesota this week for the 3M Open at the TPC Twin Cities. Last year the tournament was won by Matthew Wolff and the field this week includes Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka.

Television: Thursday-Friday, 2:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. ET (Golf Channel). Saturday-Sunday 1 p.m.-3 p.m. (Golf Channel), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (CBS).

PGA Tour Live:Thursday-Friday 7:45 a.m.-6:30 p.m. (Featured Groups). Saturday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-3 p.m. (Featured Groups), 3 p.m.-6 p.m. (Featured Holes).

33.jpg

Continue reading...

• Admin
Albatross Club Members!

Do not forget to set your lineup. This is going to be a fun fantasy golf week.

Draft #1 of fantasy line up set.

In regards to high profile players...its slim & far between. Will we see another first time winner this year?

Right up the road from me. Did not attend last year. Not looking forward to the air traffic coming into the airport which is next door. (n)

It's been fairly dry up here, so unless we get a fair amount of rain, I suspect another long drive contest with the wide fairways on this Palmer course.
The forecast has rain for Tuesday, not too much after that. Weekend forecast in the low to mid 90's. Some weather will cook up I'm sure. :censored:
Haven't seen what Lehman did to it with the re-design they did for the tourney. Pro at my home course got to play in it last year.
He's older than me, o_Oso that was cool. (y)

I wouldnt be suprised to see a winner this week costing less than $100,000.

Albatross Club Members!

Do not forget to set your lineup. This is going to be a fun fantasy golf week.

crazy how different the lineups look after one week. lol.
Last week it was "how the hell do i fit these guys in without over spending"
This week: Uhhhh what do i do with all this extra $$$$ i cant spend while still trying to pick a winner and a possible diamond in the rough.

Was hoping to go to this event this year but stupid Covid. Will definitely be watching

Line up set, was certainly harder than other weeks. Hopefully its a winning selection

Some new faces in the featured groups this week. Looks like Tommy Fleetwood made it across the Atlantic and through quarantine.

If you see a weirdo on a bike with a THP sign in the background yelling mashed potatoes, I have no idea who that guy is.... :cool:

It makes me really sad to not be able to go. The wife, Sister in law, her husband, and I all went Friday last year and it was great.

Big time players have typically won here when it was the PGA Tour Champions. Matt Wolff won last year.

It makes me really sad to not be able to go. The wife, Sister in law, her husband, and I all went Friday last year and it was great.

Big time players have typically won here when it was the PGA Tour Champions. Matt Wolff won last year.
Great course for the best ballstrikers. Whoever makes the most putts will win. Could be a 2nd DJ win in 4 weeks.

My fantasy golf team needs Brooks to actually play this week.

My selection method this week ......

Really excited to watch Homa play some full rounds! Also can't wait to see Fleetwood. Some other players in the featured groups should be interesting to say the least lol

Right up the road from me. Did not attend last year. Not looking forward to the air traffic coming into the airport which is next door. (n)

It's been fairly dry up here, so unless we get a fair amount of rain, I suspect another long drive contest with the wide fairways on this Palmer course.
The forecast has rain for Tuesday, not too much after that. Weekend forecast in the low to mid 90's. Some weather will cook up I'm sure. :censored:
Haven't seen what Lehman did to it with the re-design they did for the tourney. Pro at my home course got to play in it last year.
He's older than me, o_Oso that was cool. (y)

with temps in the mid 90s this weekend, there should be plenty of 350+ yard drives. Greens will probably be in better shape than last week based in other courses in the area

I've got about 8 guys in mind for the last 2 slots this week. :unsure:

The tournament director gave an exemption to one the University of Minnesota golfers that won the Minnesota state open a few Weeks ago. He tied the course record(64) at my brother’s course a month ago and then shot 64 on the final day of the state open. I think he has a bright future.

I had to do some shuffling with my team today, a few guys dropped out, and one of them was on my team. :dohanim:

In a separate fantasy golf group. I am wondering if I should drop J. Vegas and pick up Chase Seiffert who has been playing well.

It will be interesting to see if a "unknown" can bring it home.

If you see a weirdo on a bike with a THP sign in the background yelling mashed potatoes, I have no idea who that guy is.... :cool:
Please No.

Back