EXPERIENCE 2020 Ben Hogan and UST Mamiya Experience

Icons look amazing; realistically I’d probably play the edge the best so; I’d have to compromise with the ptx pros!!

Definitely would get some recoils for them and think I’d have to take Danny’s steer on any shafts (though a strong ponder on Linq)!

The Equalizer wedges look pretty nice too, and reviews seem to be universally positive. I'd sure like to get one of the spots in this Experience and give them a go, matched up with Recoil 95 F3 shafts of course.

Definitely fun to speculate but the timing doesn’t work out for me to throw my hat in the ring on this one but much envy for the lucky ones!

Icons look amazing; realistically I’d probably play the edge the best so; I’d have to compromise with the ptx pros!!

Definitely would get some recoils for them and think I’d have to take Danny’s steer on any shafts (though a strong ponder on Linq)!
The LIN-Q (pronounced Link) is a phenomenal shaft with a ton of stability. I am not sure it will be an option, but if it is, the Quantum should also get a really good look from those trying to pick up a bit of swing speed by going with a lighter shaft, but don't want to sacrifice stability.

Also, the PTx Pros are way more forgiving than their size and shape would suggest. I am currently an 18 HC and play them the best of any clubs I have owned so far.

For those following along, what UST Mamiya Shafts do you think you would fit into?
What irons are your favorite Ben Hogans?
PTx Pro irons with Recoil shafts are the winning combo for me.

I would probably play the Edge irons the best, but I do love the look of the PTx Pros. For shafts it would probably be Recoil 110 Proto F4.

The LIN-Q (pronounced Link) is a phenomenal shaft with a ton of stability. I am not sure it will be an option, but if it is, the Quantum should also get a really good look from those trying to pick up a bit of swing speed by going with a lighter shaft, but don't want to sacrifice stability.

Also, the PTx Pros are way more forgiving than their size and shape would suggest. I am currently an 18 HC and play them the best of any clubs I have owned so far.
That's awesome... They are beautiful clubs!

One day to go!!!!!

One day to go!!!!!

This is going to be a great follow, the combination of Ben Hogan and UST..wow, some really lucky people going to have a fantastic time!

If any of you suffer from arthritis in your hands, wrists, elbows or shoulders, even your neck, the graphite shafts are fantastic at reducing vibration. The Recoils provide huge relief over steel.

If any of you suffer from arthritis in your hands, wrists, elbows or shoulders, even your neck, the graphite shafts are fantastic at reducing vibration. The Recoils provide huge relief over steel.

I love my current bag but this event is sooo tempting.

I love my current bag but this event is sooo tempting.
Question is...is that the only thing holding you back? Just think you could have two amazing set up's.

Is it tomorrow yet? :cool:

I am already a recoil fan. I try to keep an open mind and explore other options, but recoil 110s are my benchmark shafts. The Ben Hogan clubs appeal to me. Players combo with icon transitioning into ptx pro gives me an evil grin. I have had clubs in the BH website shopping cart multiple times thinking, huh, I wish I could get recoil 110 shafts with these. Serious. And feedback on the equalizer wedges and precision milled putters is solid.

And then I keep re-reading this: "... and custom shafts across the board." Um, uh, is this a dream? Yes, please. Heck yeah! Lin-Q gunmental ... now I'm drooling.

Yeah, I'll toss my hat in the ring. :D

Last edited:
RIPLYPAAK9yKQcMdKWVCUB5dQYuNa1OFWVacMEPJtNKLUJaysdYy6AsEvHROA4902TPTQVcGjEZ-ZfJnAO-SvNYTn_P9kQZcor0U0yeoBNDcyzQL1JNGWobOl0gjx51s9gDfiWeWv51sGbsccHNlPsEdpPZN8w

Signup day is tomorrow

My first UST Mamyia product has been treating me quite well. ESX 460 F4

IMG_8C54D55BE74A-1.jpeg

If we avoid rain I think the blades with my 670 recoils will make an appearance on Friday.

Last edited:
I've played allot more over the issue year than I was in the past and I the is I played steel shaft irons, suffering from tendonitis... So I can attest to the fact that these recoils have provided a benefit as I don't have that issue anymore.

Tomorrow is the day!!!

And i would have to agree, I switched to Recoils near the start of the year..

I am definitely trying to get into this. I have been wanting to get some graphite shafts in my irons and the PTx pro irons look amazing!

It’s almost go time for a dope event with Danny Le and some sick equipment options!

Back