2020 Masters Merchandise

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Since the PGA Tour has announced that there will be no spectators (patrons in Georgia) for the remainder of the year, what do you suppose that means for all of the awesome merchandise that is normally sold during Masters week? Will 2020 be the year of no Augusta souvenirs or will the course break down and submit to the online world?

Since the PGA Tour has announced that there will be no spectators (patrons in Georgia) for the remainder of the year, what do you suppose that means for all of the awesome merchandise that is normally sold during Masters week? Will 2020 be the year of no Augusta souvenirs or will the course break down and submit to the online world?

The PGA tour doesn’t control what ANGC does as far as patrons. Until Fred Ridley says no fans, there will be fans.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if there is no fans. Still several months away November but lets just say that things aren't doing so hot in the CSRA right now.

I still have my 2020 Journal on my desk.

I just got this email on buying 2020 Masters merchandise. It's so weird to think that the Masters is in November.

Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 10.55.06 AM.png

I don't have a single piece of Masters merch, hoping if I win the lottery I can go in person and pick some up from there. So weird.

I believe lottery winners were also given the chance to buy the merchandise online

Yeah, this is for 2020 lottery winners. I received the same email as tb.

I don't have a single piece of Masters merch, hoping if I win the lottery I can go in person and pick some up from there. So weird.

Hoping you can hit the lottery too.

The Master's is not a PGA TOUR event.

Were you also selected for tickets? I assume only lottery winners will have access to the shop.

I was and of course I'm directed to buy merchandise for about a dozen buddies, lol.

You can buy Masters merchandise online. Just at premium prices....

Received the link to the shop today...usual stuff you’d expect but they are offering a “Taste of the Masters.”

1lb Pimento Cheese
1lb Egg Salad
1.5lbs Pork BBQ
8 bags of chips
6 cookies
6 bags of pecan caramel popcorn
25 2020 Master cups
Masters logo serving paper
$150 shipped

You supply your own bread.

I'd love a masters driver headcover

Impressive how this online shop has everything you can think of with a Masters logo.... Swag should be arriving Nov 16th!!

Any chance somebody with access could advise which set of floral ball markers is being offered this year?

If only I had one of these emails from the masters. I would do some damage and buy a lot of cool stuff for my office that I’m designing.

Any chance somebody with access could advise which set of floral ball markers is being offered this year?

14e86da14d75179c752302940b59a458.jpg

Masters swag is here!!
f2bb7e754e69c0da997edeeb2dd5c77a.jpg

Back