If he doesn’t go nuts behind that line he is officially over.

With CEH, he just needs to vulture TDs right?

You are not wrong there - too much time on a jetski in 2018 or Gase just destroyed him probably combination of both

With CEH, he just needs to vulture TDs right?

You are not wrong there - too much time on a jetski in 2018 or Gase just destroyed him probably combination of both
Jet ski new slang for drugs? He is trash.

How do you really feel? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I get it for fans, once a helmet goes on they don’t care. I’m wired differently I guess

I get it for fans, once a helmet goes on they don’t care. I’m wired differently I guess

You know I have no allegiance to a football team after the Dolts moved north and kept the owners.

My mentality is more of a fantasy owner, what have you done for me lately and when he was a Stiller he won me some leagues.

But yeah he's been **** last year, this year and if he's not good for other guys numbers f**k em

Is it his locker room presence, general lack of motivation, or abandoning his team and holding out?

You know I have no allegiance to a football team after the Dolts moved north and kept the owners.

My mentality is more of a fantasy owner, what have you done for me lately and when he was a Stiller he won me some leagues.

But yeah he's been **** last year, this year and if he's not good for other guys numbers **** em

GG too.

Is it his locker room presence, general lack of motivation, or abandoning his team and holding out?
I think it’s being a genuine certifiable **** log.

@e1iterate can now continue to root for eggplant though, so that part is cool. 🙃

Not really thrilled with this signing. Have CEH in almost all of my single season leagues.

Well just WTF as a CEH 1st round owner. League 4.

Lev Bell to the Chiefs it looks like. Nothing says great idea like taking a team that gels and bringing in a selfish prick.
Not sure the reason behind this. Fantasy wise on talk radio they think Bell takes over. I just don’t see Bell as an upgrade either as a player or teammate.

As a fan of the Chiefs, I hope that Bell works out. However, he just may be a malcontent whose best days have passed by. We’ll see!

i think the real alignment of all moons would be for the chiefs to sign antonio brown now...not only would winning cure all, it would truly validate a coaching staff that had these two ass hats on the team. pure gold right here, folks.

Bell has been brought in to help with the passing game and mainly his short yardage abilities. I’m cautiously optimistic about the signing.

The rookie RB in KC has been phenomenal so far. Why would you bring in a malcontent that is going to shake the rookies confidence? A real headscratcher.

Copying this from a person that I think has a good rapport in the football and fantasy football ranks. David Dodds and Sigmund Bloom

Here's how our Sigmund Bloom sees the news about Le'Veon Bell.

"The Bell to Kansas City move is good for Bell because of the culture fit with Andy Reid, who always gives players a clean slate, and chance to win a ring. It's good for the Chiefs because rookie Clyde Edwards-Helaire was a liability in short yardage and he hadn't made the impact plays in the passing game that Damien Williams provided regularly.

"Only fantasy teams with Edwards-Helaire should be disappointed at this development, as Bell should at a minimum get goal-line work and half of the carries, but if it's clear that like Ryan Tannehill, Robby Anderson, Kenyan Drake, and Devante Parker, Bell was held back by his head coach and not his lack of ability, then Bell could be the lead back in short order.

"Some of Edwards-Helaire's struggles were because of the lack of a push by the line, but Bell's hesitation and go running style could mitigate that. Bell can also line up in the slot and run routes detached from the formation, to give the Chiefs the option of having both on the field at the same time.

"Edwards-Helaire's weekly ceiling with Bell is a semi-successful RB2 - say Devin Singletary - and his floor is a player that we only use in bye/injury/emergency situations. Bell should be an everyweek play once he's up to speed - which will be at least a week because of a wait time due to league covid regulations - and he could even level off as an RB1 if he becomes a go-to red zone and passing game option like Damien Williams was.

"Edwards-Helaire wasn't providing the impact the Chiefs had hoped for when they took him in the first round of the 2020 draft, so they wisely acted fast when Bell became available."

so in other words according to those “experts”, “we are going to straddle the line and say nothing. 😂😂😂

so in other words according to those “experts”, “we are going to straddle the line and say nothing. 😂😂😂
Huh? I guess we read that differently....i see it as bell will be a decent fantasy play moving forward and CEH fantasy owners should be nervous.

The rookie RB in KC has been phenomenal so far. Why would you bring in a malcontent that is going to shake the rookies confidence? A real headscratcher.

CEH's lack of efficiency inside the 5 (7 carries, -3 yards, 0 TDs).

2019 with NYJ, Bell saw only 19 carries in the red zone (59.4% of team's attempts). He turned that into 44 yards and 3 TDs.

Inside the 5? 5 carries (71.4% of team's attempts) and scored 3 times.

I saw this and had to laugh

As it is becoming the norm, looks like we may get another reschedule of games. Indy has a few possible positives and has closed their facilities.

This one is an easy reschedule for the NFL if needed. Move Indy/Ben game to next week and adjust the Ben/Brown game to week 9 (same bye)

Looks like the Falcons have the all clear. Hopefully it stays that way.

if players are testing positive on a weekly basis, and they are suppose to be self containing themselves, imagine how many of us probably had this and never knew

Back