2020 Puma Apparel/Accessories Thread

OITW

Reaction score
This thread will be the death of my wallet. Excited to see all the MC goods!

Cant wait to see all the Cobra/Puma swag! This is the start of something great!

I have loved most of the release so far, and now that I am playing a bit better, I regret not getting the Swing collection Oranges hat. But I still love the Saltwater hat I got.

I have loved most of the release so far, and now that I am playing a bit better, I regret not getting the Swing collection Oranges hat. But I still love the Saltwater hat I got.

@Molten is disappointed in you

Waiting on delivery of a Pars and Stripes polo and hat. Will post photos when delivered.

Have a Cloudspun 1/4 zip.

I wish I was up on all of this stuff when that flower hat you have was released. I remember seeing that in the lobby of Hammock Beach and thinking “man, this dude knows how to Florida.”

i'll be adding a couple more lids here soon...

Picked up this CloudSpun top as a tee prize in a scramble I was due to play in just as the lockdown arrived. Love it, it’s an awesome top.
C77514BD-11A5-47FC-95CC-A91D68367605.jpeg

Two Cloudspun polos
Three Cloudspun 1/4 zips
And one of the new colorways of the spikeless NXT Ignites
48C530E3-AFD1-4904-9670-01710FD200AD.jpeg

Last edited:
I should get my two orders of clothing tomorrow that I placed. I will post a bunch of pics and appreciate this thread. My man @OITW has some serious Puma gear and I am envious. I would have probably bought some of the proadapt shoes if they came in wide. The limited shoes also are not in wide; I need to go on a foot slimming program to get into these beauties! I might be able to go up a 1/2 size to fit into them. I need to check out that possibility.
FCEE78D6-D558-43B4-8BD9-5633878C79F0.png

I'm all in on Cloudspun and the Arnold Palmer Pro Adapts.

I have more stuff inbound and will post up next week.

View attachment 8946032View attachment 8946034View attachment 8946035View attachment 8946036View attachment 8946037View attachment 8946038
Those shoes look incredible, hell, everything there looks absolutely magnificent!

Question for you Alex, might be a stupid one! For the last few years, I've been playing Footjoy spikeless and they have always been fantastic. Do the larger removable spikes on these feel any different to you at all? I've never actually had a pair like that, always been spikeless.

That cloudspun stuff tho.. I look forward to them expanding that line hopefully in 2020. I’m also curious if they find a way to incorporate it into shorts or pants

I should get my two orders of clothing tomorrow that I placed. I will post a bunch of pics and appreciate this thread. My man @OITW has some serious Puma gear and I am envious. I would have probably bought some of the proadapt shoes if they came in wide. The limited shoes also are not in wide; I need to go on a foot slimming program to get into these beauties! I might be able to go up a 1/2 size to fit into them. I need to check out that possibility.
View attachment 8946060
I love these! Ive added to my cart multiple times but keep telling myself the 9 pairs of spike I have are too much already lol.... but why stop, might as well make it 10

Cloudspun 1/4 Zip .

156920B3-DD2C-474F-8822-15ED1B25D5DB.jpeg

I wish I was up on all of this stuff when that flower hat you have was released. I remember seeing that in the lobby of Hammock Beach and thinking “man, this dude knows how to Florida.”
Hahaha which one was it? Do you recall?

I've become a pretty big fan of Puma gear here lately. Bought a few 1/4 zips from last year's stuff from Budget and a couple polos. Haven't been able to try the new Cloudspun gear yet, but everyone I've talked to has said it's amazing. I need a 2nd job so I can just load up!

Absolutely love the cloudspun 1/4 zips but they run WAY too long. Had to return.

If I spend too much time in this thread is going to put a hurt on my wallet..

Back