2020 THP Holiday Cheer Day 3: Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver

TourEdge hot Launch Regular Flex Rh. Cobra reviews are great. More speed and more distance always needed.

Current driver was an M2 I got years ago. I’m left handed and the flex of the shaft is stiff. Cobra has always excited me as I have also never had a different driver.

My current gamer is the RH Mavrik Max 10.5 with a hzrdus smoke black 6.0. I purchased this head back in the early summer and paired it with a shaft I already had. One of the guy's I golf with upgraded his gamer to the SZ Extreme with the hzrdus smoke black 6.0 shaft. I hit his driver first round we played after he got it and first swing I put it out there about 260 which is fantastic for me! I felt some remorse for not checking the SZ extreme out before getting the Mav Max but I had already purchased the head so might as well use it I thought. I did end up buying a hzrdus smoke black shaft to put in it though. Even know when we play together he smokes me by about 10-15 yards with the Cobra over my Mav.

I currently have a run down Callaway rogue with the standard shaft. I would love to upgrade to this driver with a regular flex shaft!!

I have hit that driver, and Cobra has done a phenomenal job with it, it is very forgiving yet with plenty of distance off the tee.

My RH current driver is the Cobra Fly Z 10.5 (set to 9.5) with a Diamana M+ 60S. It's been a bomb machine. Seeing the Cobra King Speedzone Xtreme with the same weight in the back gives me such confidence in the same build with with increased technology.

I have a Callaway razr fit in a stiff shaft and im right handed and i literally love everything about the speedzone if is my dream driver and it would make 2020 a way better year for me!

Dumnb me, current Titleist TS1 RH Regular shaft

Current driver is a cobra f6 stiff shaft. Rh

Its time to get a new driver that will give me a little more forgiveness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently in a G400 with a HZRDUS black shaft.

Love the look of the Cobra and the reviews on its performance speak for themselves.

Was Currently using a TaylorMade 10.5 loft, flex-r m.a.s. 5.65 low torque firm driver. But was stolen. However I had an old Cobra and loved the feel so was considering getting one. But winning one would be better.

Current set up is the PXG 0811 X+ with a Fukikura Pro 2.0 S shaft. Club is RH.

What I like about the Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme Driver is the forgiveness, need some help keeping it in the fairway and this head would do the trick.

Sick day 3 prize!

My current driver is a 2003 9 degree King Cobra Unlimited SS 430 RH with stiff shaft. Cobra make the best drivers and always will. I desperately need an upgrade to get me up to current speed and distance standards! I’ve been eyeing the speedzone extreme and speedzone for months now!

Ping G400, Xtorsion stiff shaft, RH
Always ready to try something new

I have my old faithful Calloway Razr X with a fujikura R flex shaft. It’s been good but I need to upgrade to new driver with a stiff shaft. Looking for a new RH driver with a stiff shaft and lots of forgiveness. The Cobra King speed zone offers a ton of forgiveness and just looks sweet!

Current driver is an Epic Flash with a stiff Rogue 110 shaft. Right handed. I could really use some more forgiveness.

I have been gaming a PING G/10 for years - RH, stiff flex, with a fujikara shaft...but I’d love to switch to a Cobra Speedzone. After giving it a swing test in person I was struck by how great the infinity face felt... well, off the club face haha. It felt buttery - more like a Mizuno or Taylormade iron than like most drivers I’d tried. — Anyway, hope you all are staying safe! Thanks for the opportunity. Happy Holidays!

I just ordered this exact driver and it's currently on a FedEx truck enroute to my house :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Good luck to all who enter!

Current swinging a Cleveland XL classic and definitely looking for a new driver! Love Cleveland but ready to try something new. Sold the cobra to a customer at dicks Sporting Goods the other week and they love it! Would love to give this a try. Thanks THP for the chance to win the Cobra King Speedzone extreme driver this holiday season.

Currently use the F9 9* with a Hzrdus Smoke Yellow stiff shaft. I am want the SZ Xtreme because I hear it is more forgiving.

Phenomenal prize here folks, get your entries in - this is one you don't want to miss!

Current driver is a Taylormade RBZ with regular flex right handed stock shaft. I like the speed one because it is so forgiving and still keeps the distance. i was gonna buy it but i needed irons so i wasn’t able to. i was hoping to be able to get one before this high school season it is my senior year and would be great to finish out my high school career and start my collegiate career with a speedzone.

Currently using a RH Ping G400 with an Alta CB 55 Stiff shaft. The Cobra KING SpeedZone Xtreme will certainly give me better control, a higher launch and more distance; love the tech in this driver!

Back