CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

1) Yes
2) Cobra Golf
3) Black Wolf Run

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway
What is your favorite course you have played? Tough question, St. Andrews for tradition and closer to home Arcadia Bluffs.

1 Yes
2 Callaway
3 Coeur d’Alene

Good luck everyone!

1). I am an Albatross Club Member
2). I would have to go with Callaway. They seem to have the best fitting stuff for me.
3). I would go with Pebble Beach.

I haven’t got around to renewing my albatross membership:confused: but I definitely plan to!

probably Mizuno? My bag is full of brands and I haven’t landed on a favorite yet

also haven’t played many, but there is a course near me called “the mad Russian”. Very unique and fun course

edit: now a 2021 member!

Last edited:
I am not a albatross club member and my favorite brand overall is probably Callaway and my favorite course is bridges of poplar creek because that is where i practice the most!

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
YES!

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?
Fave brand would be Ping I suppose. I appreciate the quality of their equipment, their methods and messages about how their clubs perform. They don't overhype but typically always bring performance.

What is your favorite course you have played?
Probably Whistling Straights.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes, I've supported St Jude for years. This was my favorite charity going back to the 70's.
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway. If you looked in my bag you wouldn't need to ask. The entire top of my bag is Callaway. TaylorMade is a close second.
What is your favorite course you have played? Caledonia, Pawley's Island, SC. Beautiful low country course, can be challenging but the scenery helps take away the pain. Very friendly staff and good food in the club house.

Albatross Member 4 Life!
Like y’all don’t already know :ROFLMAO: :hogan:
Tot Hill Farm

THP bringing it again this year as always. With many great events coming up again this year it will be a tough choice for the winner.

1) Of course! Love the AC
2) This one is tough. Love Srixon and Cobra. I would probably have to go with Srixon.
3) I would have to go with Hammock Beach Conservatory Course. While I have played a ton of fun courses, I had such a great time at the 2018 MC especially on that course playing against my good friend @PatsFan and sharing a cart with @pkorf. Good friends, great course, awesome sponsor, and an unforgettable weekend. Doesn’t get any better.

Yes!
Cobra/Puma Golf
My favorite course ever played would have to be Tobacco Road.

Fri-YAY! What a fun week, loved it. Thanks for doing Holiday Cheer!
Yep absolutely an Albatross Club member.
Gosh, lately I have been most intrigued by Tour Edge. And Cobra. But there are really so many doing exciting things.
Good luck everyone!🔥🎅

1) Yes.
2) Callaway
3) Centennial Golf Club (in NY)

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway - equipment is great, people are great. Hard to pick anyone else.
What is your favorite course you have played? Since this is favorite, not "best" - I'll go with George Wright GC in Boston. My absolute all time favorite layout. Definitely nicer conditioned places, but it's such a good Ross layout.

The golden ticket is real! This is awesome!!! Good luck everyone!

1. Yes, I am
2. This is a tough one, but I'm gonna say Cobra.
3. Kingsley Club

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Srixon

What is your favorite course you have played? The Sanctuary

1.) Yes I am a 2021 Albatross Memeber

2.) My Favorite Brand is Travis Mathews clothing

3.) Favorite Course is Links At Gettysburg

1. Yes
2. Callaway Golf
3. The Ocean Course at Hammock Beach Resort

Good luck everyone!

The holy Grail prize!

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Absolutely!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway
What is your favorite course you have played? The little slice of heaven called The Hideaway.

1) yes I am a 2021 albatross member
2) my favorite brand would be TItleist
3) Chateau Elan is my favorite course played

Can a person win a Golden Ticket Twice?
1). I am an Albatross Club Member
2). I would have to go with Titleist
3). I would go with Erin Hills.

Yes
Callaway
Just played it 4 days ago.
Balding mountain Golf course.
NC.

Albatross member without a doubt.
I would have to go with Cobra.
I haven't played many marquee courses but I'd have to say Caledonia Fish & Golf Club.

Back