CONTEST 2020 THP Holiday Cheer: The Final Day – The Golden Ticket

Here we go!!!

1. yes
2. Cobra Puma Golf -- obviously!
3. Cedar Rapids Country Club -- This was a bit tricky but its gorgeous Donald Ross in Iowa, I'm fortunate to play each year.

1. Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
Yes I am

2. If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?
That's tough. I carried mostly TaylorMade clubs since I joined this forum, but now my bag consists mostly of Callaway clubs. So a slight edge to Callaway.

3. What is your favorite course you have played?
Easily, TPC Las Vegas

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? YES, proudly!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Mizuno, the feel for the irons is just unmatched.
What is your favorite course you have played? Probably a toss up between Bethpage Black and Tobacco Road. Bethpage for the prestige and difficulty, Tobacco road for the fun!

1. Yes
2. Callaway
3. San Juan Oaks, Ca

The elusive Golden Ticket!!!

1. Yes
2. Cobra/Puma Golf
3. From a pure golf standpoint I'm going to go with Haig Point even though I played terribly there

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes!!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Right now I would have to say Mizuno, but Callaway was close 2nd.
What is your favorite course you have played? Mauna Kea in Hawaii

Am I a 2021 member? Thanks to an anonymous person a week or so ago yes I am :)

One brand: if i had to choose, I would go with Srixon. The irons they make are soooo dang good. They make great woods apparently (never tried unfortunately), great wedges with cleveland and their ball is easily in my top 3 to use.

Favorite course I have played: hard choice, but i can narrow it down to a top 2 that can interchange haha. Bulls Bay or The Ocean course on Kiawah.

Thank you guys for these awesome prizes and chances

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Cobra/Puma
What is your favorite course you have played? TPC Las Vegas.

Can a person win a Golden Ticket Twice?
1). I am an Albatross Club Member
2). I would have to go with Titleist
3). I would go with Erin Hills.

Yes, technically they could win it twice in two days if we had two contests.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Torn between Cobra & Ben Hogan
What is your favorite course you have played? Boulder Creek - Streetsboro, OH

Yes love St Judes!
Titleist
Erin Hills

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member?
Every year, and looking forward to 2021!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be?
Callaway or Ping
What is your favorite course you have played?
We-Ko-Pa, Fort McDowell, AZ

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes I am!!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway, I am not a all one brand golfer, but if I had to be I would game all Callaway.
What is your favorite course you have played? National Golf Links of America, Southampton, NY

I am not an albatross member. My favorite brand would have to be TaylorMade and my favorite course in Albuquerque, NM is Ladera Golf Course

Yes I am a 2021 member.
Cobra/Puma is my brand.
The trip to Kapalua with my son and son in law would be my favorite course.

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? I will be by the end of the day!

If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? I really like all of the different options available from Cobra.

What is your favorite course you have played? RTJ Grand National - Lake Course

So cool!

I am an Albatross member

Callaway is my favorite brand. They treated me like a king, who can blame me :)

The Hideaway is my favorite course. More specifically the Dye Course. I have had a relatively sheltered golf life up until I came to THP. Couldn't have experienced it without this place. Haven't played anything nice before or since.

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

1. Absolutely a 2021 Albatross Member

2. Favorite brand is Footjoy because of their comfortsof roll top socks! Over 100 pairs and counting

3. Favorite course would be Spyglass

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes…duh, best deal in all of golf!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Callaway. Top to bottom quality!
What is your favorite course you have played? I’m going to go Hammock Beach Ocean Course! Made some lifelong friends at that place and experience the most special week of golf in my life at the 2018 MC!

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Heck yeah!
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Mizuno
What is your favorite course you have played? Pebble Beach

Yes I am and always will be.
Callaway
The Hideaway without a doubt.

Of course I'm an Albatross member, and my favorite golf brand is Callaway.

Mid-Ocean Bermuda would be my favorite course, I'll never forget riding there on a moped with my clubs slung over my back. Almost crashed a few times around the bend!

Step 1: Answer these three questions below.
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes Sir
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? This is honestly incredibly hard... I really like a lot of them.. If I had to pick only one....... Mizuno.. They are too good top to bottom.
What is your favorite course you have played? Half Moon Bay Ocean Course

Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member? Yes, and look forward to it every year.
If you had to pick a favorite brand in golf, who would it be? Tour Edge, the smaller company that can compete with the big boys.
What is your favorite course you have played? Pebble Beach, everything you would expect, and more!

Back