CONTEST 2020 THP Post Drive with BIG Prizes!

Didn't think i'd get to my 1,000th THP post today because I had around 50 to go at the beginning of the day, but now 30 posts later and I can see 1,000! Go On!

Well I have been getting a couple live rounds in that certainly added up. Was fun though and really helped me slow down and focus on my game more then rushing through my shots. Good practice to on using the forum from the course. Never know when that may come in handy.
exactly. A reason i've been putting in the same prep work. ;) . I am a bit less chatty when I play with strangers too.

Didn't think i'd get to my 1,000th THP post today because I had around 50 to go at the beginning of the day, but now 30 posts later and I can see 1,000! Go On!

Go for it! Would be a heck of a milestone

Loks liek a picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue, I mean posting a lot. Back on it.

I would be pleased with 6,370,000 today, and then add another 5k this weekend as a group.

Weekends are always weird haha
6,371,664 right now.

You guys obliterated my day goal. WOW!

walked 18 today but didn't think i'd get much THP'ing done...think I did alright.

Creeping in on 600.....

Above 400 And should be able to
Get some Quality time in this weekend here on THP!!!

Keep on rolling gents.

Loks liek a picked a bad week to stop sniffing glue, I mean posting a lot. Back on it.

Surely you can't be serious?
I am serious and don't call me Shirley.

Seriously feel like I'm not pulling my weight.... Work S is killing me.... but I gotta put in work tonight to catch up on sooooo many good threads! Freaking PGA Show gonna be nuts next week and THP will be.... how you young fellas say.... LIT!

Seriously feel like I'm not pulling my weight.... Work S is killing me.... but I gotta put in work tonight to catch up on sooooo many good threads! Freaking PGA Show gonna be nuts next week and THP will be.... how you young fellas say.... LIT!
All will change with an actual avatar.

Well hello 600. Been waiting for me long? :)

Back