2020 US Women's Open

OITW

Reaction score
Final Golf Major of the Year!

Defending Champion: Jeongeun Lee6

Dates: 12/10-12/13

Format:
72 Hole Stroke Play. Top 60 plus ties qualify for the weekend.

Champions Golf Club, Houston, TX Opened in 1957 Ralph Plummer designed the Cypress Creek Course (6,731 Par 71) and George Fazio Jackrabbit Course (6,558 Par 71)

Rounds 1 and 2 will be played on both courses with the Championship decided on the Cypress Creek Course Saturday and Sunday.

The Field: 156 Players - Notables: Lee6, Lexi, Nelly Korda (does she breakthrough this week), Lydia Ko, Brooke Henderson, Inbee Park, Jin Young Ko, Danielle Kang and Jessica Korda.

How to watch:

DAY/DATETIME (EST)PROGRAMNETWORK
Thursday, Dec. 10 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Round 1 Peacock
Thursday, Dec. 10 12:30 p.m.-6 p.m. Round 1 Golf Channel
Friday, Dec. 11 1 p.m.-3 p.m. Round 2 Peacock
Friday, Dec. 11 3 p.m.-6 p.m. Round 2 Golf Channel
Saturday, Dec. 12 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Round 3 Golf Channel
Saturday, Dec. 12 1 p.m.-2:30 p.m. Round 3 Peacock
Saturday, Dec. 12 2:30 p.m.-6 p.m. Round 3 NBC
Sunday, Dec. 13 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Round 4 Golf Channel
Sunday, Dec. 13 2 p.m.-5 p.m. Round 4 NBC

(info courtesy of USGA.com)

Will likely tune in at some point over the weekend.

Will likely tune in at some point over the weekend.

Same, hoping N Korda can breakthrough after the heartbreak at the ANA

Interesting to see Lexi using BAD's caddie this week as well.

I would've attended at least 1 day if not for the global pandemic (n)

Same, hoping N Korda can breakthrough after the heartbreak at the ANA

Interesting to see Lexi using BAD's caddie this week as well.

I just enjoy having actual competitive golf to watch as opposed to the golf we usually would see this time of year.

Will definitely be watching. The LPGA has a pretty deep field right now, it should be interesting.

will definitely tune in...would like to see Inbee win

I was really wanting to go and watch the open this week/weekend since it's only about 20 minutes from the house but the stupid Rona is keeping spectators out again. :mad:

will be watching as much of this as i can this week. hopefully it comes down to at least a few golfers with a chance on sunday

Will watch Thursday Friday in replay but definitely will tune in on the weekend.

My daughter and I always enjoy watching the ladies majors.

We will be tuning in at some point this weekend. One of my favorite thing to do with my daughter...until her friends knock on the door.

Will be watching as much of this as I can. Love the LPGA! Go Georgia Hall!!!

Practice round coverage is on TV now.

Brook Henderson gonna win...Brook it Dano

Why are they playing 2 courses?
To make sure they have enough daylight to finish. Playing two courses the first two days, then down to one course after the cut.

Is Peacock free? Is that a streaming service?

Lexi already saying Bryson's caddie gives crazy accurate numbers and calculations.

Is Peacock free? Is that a streaming service?

it’s weird some of the content i get through my cable subscription but they have premium that is $9.99 I think

will definitely tune in...would like to see Inbee win
Danielle Kang is my first choice but it would be a great story if Inbee gets it done. Such a strong field.

Interesting that they are playing two courses the first two days. I understand its due to daylight, but pretty unique. Going with Charlie Hull for the win!!!

Looking forward to watching this weekend. Apparently I have a free Peacock Account with Xfinity so I'll be streaming this morning. Hoping for a Lexi or Nelly Korda win.

I really like the featured group of Lexi/Nelly/Lim

Three longest hitters are paired together as well

Pagdangagan/Fassi/van Dam

Back